Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5510&start_row=1

Ras Tafari Power of the Trinity

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 2:41:25 AM

What is the "trinity"? What does trinity mean? First of all the power of the trinity is given to a christian King and he is King of Kings and Elect of God Jah Ras Tafari Emperor Haile Selassie I english Power of the Trinity Lion of Judah and Light of this World.

Now let I and I see what the Bible say about the Trinity:

Matthew 18:20 & 1 John 5:20-21

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

I and I as Rasta is in God Jah Ras Tafari King of Kings Haile Selassie I Lion of Judah Power of the trinity Elect of God I and I is made in God Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I and his Queen of Queens perfect image of Jah Word. Therefore are we as humans capible of opening the Bible and reason Jah Word. We are made in Jah Ras Tafari King of Kings and Empress Menen Queen of Queens Mother of Creation Image. For Jah Create I and I in H.I.M. Image to be like H.I.M. because I and I is RASTA.

There where two or three gathers together in RASTA there is JAH Word in the midst of them.

Therefore I and I trinity is not three specifically, but all that is RASTA whether it be 1 two or three or a million or more; RASTA trinity is All that is in RASTA. RASTA is the true trinity. The Power of the Trinity. There where two or three or more RASTAS are gathered in JAH Word, that is the Trinity, Haile Selassie I The Power of Trinity. There where two or three is gathered, and RASTA is not just a way for one, RASTA is for All and for everyone. RASTA is freedom. Ras Tafari King of Kings Elect of God Lion of Judah King Alpha and Queen Omega Empress Menen Queen of Queens, Frees I and I from slavery in a babylon system. I and I is free to speak JAH Word and it is I and I Right. RASTA Frees I and I.

Elect of God
Jah Ras Tafari
Lion of Judah

Fyah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/14/2014 8:56:27 AM

You are just leaning upon your own misunderstanding,Melchezidek.
The Trinity isnt a churchianity concept,its much much older than churchianity.
The word "Tri"means three,and "unity"make the word "trinity"which is the unification of three in one.
Then how can you say "trinity"if there isnt three.
Our fathers were conscious of the trinity,which made the whole Inverse,man,wombman and child
sun,moon and stars
air,heat and water
green grass,green herbs and green trees
prophet,priest and king
All of which Haile Selassie is Power over.

Melchezidek
I now can now conclude that,from what the I has said eversince the I came to this forum,including eating of flesh,that the I is christian not Rastafari,only trying to make Selassie I suit your churchian beliefs.
I am judging according to the I's words

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2014 11:53:42 AM

Peter Tosh:

The other one come tell I say;
The other one come tell I say;
If you want to be in the light, son,
You've got to love Jesus Christ, son.
That is fantasy,
A whole pack of ignorancy, I say.

Dis ya one, come tell I say;
Another one come tell I say;
To be in the light,
Got to check Jesus Christ.
You're talkin' like gladness
But that is madness, I say.

StandFirm.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/16/2014 12:52:56 PM

The Trinity is declared here, Matthew 28:18-19 KJV

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

As one can see Iyesus Kristos is the Power of the Holy Trinity, Iyesus Kristos is Haile Selassie. ALL POWER has been given to the Lamb that was slain in heaven and in earth. Amen

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 3:36:31 AM

Three in 1 is the Haile Selassie I the Power has been given to H.I.M.

I and I know the trod of Rasta zion mountain. Rasta have Churchical Orders. Its not just the christians that has got churches, Rastas I and I have got churches too. But Babylon always goes against I and I Rasta churchical gatherings.

Fyah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 3:51:49 AM

And only Jah knows who a true rasta its not for us to judge one another and say you not rasta and you are. Its in the I's works that Jah sees if the I is being RASTA or being satan. Man of Right is God. Man of wrong is satan. Jah knows whos rasta and whos satan. Based on what I and I see here; we all make mistakes, we all have to correct ourselves, but to go back and look at the past to look for mistakes that one did in the past is just laim and weak. Lets not look at the past and judge one another on the mistakes one did in the past but lets look to the reasoning now and meditate this reasoning of today, for we I and I will get no further than the past. I blessed that the I learns from today that only Jah Ras Tafari can judge who be a Rasta, only H.I.M. Knows. I and I ofcouse as Rasta knows the ways of H.I.M. and the example H.I.M. set out for I and I. Yes H.I.M. is the Elect of God. And zion mountain, I am not a "christian" and will never be one. I don't know christianity. I and I only knows the way of Jah Ras Tafari and H.I.M. being a christian maketh I and I christians in H.I.M. Image

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 4:02:15 AM

This is a part of an interview by Bongo Watto

Is there any church? Do you have
a church?
"We wen seh, the church of the
Nyahbinghi is the person. The
person is the church. I and I
serves in congregation under the
Tabernacle that made build by
hands, but the church of the
Almighty does not build by hands.
So, I and I, the people are the
church, living church of the
Almighty."

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 4:11:46 AM

Based on what I and I see here;
we all make mistakes, we all have to
correct ourselves, but to go back and
look at the past to look for mistakes
that one did in the past is just laim
and weak.

If they are not corrected or learnt from then they are no longer mistakes.If one keep in line with that is said to be a mistake then its now foolishness

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 4:12:57 AM

Yes, and the congregation is built by JAH Word and JAH is in the midst there where two or three is, is JAH Word.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 4:34:15 AM

There is no such thing as mother father child worship. That comes from the catholics and is idol worshipping. There are those that bow to mother father child trinity and they just dead. They never step in a reasoning where two or three... are gathered and they bow and burn incence to mother father idols. I and I is here to speak JAH Word and not to bow to idols. For a person that bows to idols is weak and can't speak JAH Word. Instead they just keep still worshipping idols. And based on what I and I see here further worsens the effect of those idol worshippers of mother father child trinity. For there are those that go so far to even say the bible is wrong and what they think is right they assume to be right. The Bible was here way before you were born. And Yes, you were born from a womb and honor that wombman which is your mother and obey the instruction of your father. And praise JAH Ras Tafari most importantly first before all other things. For their is no other gods or goddesses or idols before I and I Jah Ras Tafari the First and for Iver more The Beginning of Creation without ending. For Jah Ras Tafari is without father and without mother and without beginning of days or end of life but obideth forever a priest Itinually

Hebrews 7:3
Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I