Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=51

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/11/2014 11:13:39 AM

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Evolve in JAH, Iya, together, INI into higher heights, lift up the earth to JAH HEAVENS, JAH WORKS

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/11/2014 11:30:06 AM

I do nor believe in evolution. I sight the opposite, ruther; from perfection to retrogression.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/11/2014 2:15:50 PM

I agree.The monkey theory is ridicolous.JAH made man in His image,so they calling JAH a monkey?BUN that.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/11/2014 4:14:11 PM

Bless up I, Ras Nate Iman bun dat monkey thing too, I figure d I prolly dis too but I look on d Sumerian Annuaki ting and it make I wonder cuz wen one look into indigenous culture bukoo a dem say similar story even d Dogon and Credo Mutwa Zulu Elder tell same thing some what. It even kinda fit wit bible story of man in certain interpretation, d rib thing create woman, could dat have been a clone experiment???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2014 10:24:03 AM

Just to be clear

Darwinism never claimed humans came from monkeys. Commonly misinterpreted. The theory claimed humans and primates may have once had a common progenitor. That doesn't mean we come from monkeys.

Darwin then expanded on this and used his own interpretation to say that the white race are the superior more genetically evolved and improved race. But that was him inferring this there was no science to back up those claims and he was a proven racist. The white / black thing is more of an adaptive genetic mutation probably to a colder environment, not evolutionary 'upgrade' as he was trying to say. Fire on that side of Darwinism, genetic mutations do not necessarily equate to superiority or inferiority. And the evidence / science doesn't back up Darwin and his neonazi ideology.

Back to creation: Science has since then moved on and the current thinking is humans, primates, and ALL which is natural on the planet including the earth itself, come from 'star dust' which was present before the Big Bang. And all natural / organic / carbon based material have traces of these same original elements within them.

I'm not going to argue that this is fact or that this is false. But this explanation has a certain connection to how Rasta see things as 'one life' and a connection between all living things including the planet.....sound like rasta / herbalist / ancient spirituality kind of talk.

Don't fight it just because it science. Not that I'm saying it's truth. I don't know what exactly happened at creation, I was only there metaphysically.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2014 10:41:20 AM

Does anyOne remember Bill Nye the science guy? He had a world recognised debate on creationism (the biblical literal account) vs evolution last month. I've not seen it yet but it's on YouTube and may be beneficial to anyone wanting to learn more about either side of the argument.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/12/2014 4:09:15 PM

One thing wit evolution and adaptation, its said man adapted to his environment and so developed certain skin tones and so forth. So people began in a hotter region so d first men musta been darker men, as man migrated to colder climates he had less need of dark skin so became lighter. Then why dey got ppl in equatorial South America wit really light skin, and darker brown Eskimos in da Artic region??? Are dey dat recent of immigrants to dem regions?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2014 5:25:26 PM

The original is black. The genetic adaption doesn't always have to take place, it just did, significantly, in the group of people who left out of Africa toward the caucus mountains. Your talking about a genetic change at a time as far back as the earliest of human species as we know it. I read somewhere the ice age alone had everyone outside of the continent surrounded by ice for up to 20000 years. What I'm saying is don't be suprised to see a large number of dark skinned indiginous people in cold areas. Whereas lighter skinned people in equatorial areas.... I think that would only come about through migration and interrelations over recent times, not tens of thousands of years.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/22/2014 6:29:42 AM

I will have to go with the Egyptians on this one: because the Egyptians knew this creation is created by a Creator who is God. I will have to burn science on this account and take the Egyptian Creation knowledge of Creation. Moses knew Egyptian knowledge; so I will have to take Moses part on this account: because God created the Heavens and the Earth and the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. JAH Spirit was moving above the waters. And JAH say let there be light; and there was Light.

JAH Ras Tafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/20/2014 2:01:32 PM

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/science/mitochondria-originally-parasitic-bacteria-claim-scientists/20753/

ALL Life on this planet (which was formed from cosmic post big bang star dust) come from early bacteria present in the early Earth waters.

And Done.

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/science/mitochondria-originally-parasitic-bacteria-claim-scientists/20753/

Finally dem find good evidence

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I