Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=11

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/13/2014 5:56:23 AM

blessed to all

yes I , life itself is Jah and creation itself and everything in it is the manifestation of Jah and d unknown d unmanifested Jah , its a western or Babylonian doctrine to point out dat Jah is a specific person for example only H.I.M is Jah which doesn't differ from d christian dogmas that Jesus is d manifestation of Jah , this idealogy created separation and separation with nature , hence in KMT d many gods simply represents d different aspects of d 1 , the many aspects of life or Jah , yes I Hail H.I.M because of d Inspiration and realization that all is one and one is all , which is d basis of ancient afrikan and indigineous cultures spirituality is that realization , InI is life in many forms but still remains 1 , spirituality leads to unity while religion created separation and confusion such as those christian dogmas , Fiyah bun dem !!!

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/13/2014 9:24:19 AM

Yes Iya. Trudat my king. Giv thanks bro Duru fo de word sound power. One black love still.

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 2/13/2014 1:31:08 PM

Izhes Ihya ... the most Ihi creatior made all thing in his likeness, including atom , molucule , matter and all thoses scientific things. the preblem arise to I when babylon science smash down Jah and creation , and turn evolution theory in to their twisted moraless religion...I anI know the the diff from religion an spritually , so the religion of evolution will bare no fruit, fiya bun mad science. but it is flat looking the other way to say the earth is only 2000 or so years old, dis here brings I foward to the misinformation of I Iration story in the bible. Iman am no science major ,but i do know any cosmic activity or any other mystic releam that has mankind in awh has first come thru the power the Irator an Ithiopian king I Haile selassie I . so I belive that evolution happens ,but no belive in it ,seen?
Haile I Itinual Ises

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2014 2:09:13 PM

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: Today 9:31:14 AM

Jah came in his perfect image and likeness Jah Ras Tafari and showed I and I that we are all equil and that we are humans just as the Emperor and his Empress was human. The Human is the perfect image of God the Creator Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari King ALPHA and Queen OMEGA and we are made in HIM Image

^^You sound like a flesh eater and blood drinker. Is the I Ital?

ALL things are from the same creative force, JAH. Whether a monkey, a man, or the Earth itself. You speak as if Humans are the only essence of Jah. Your going into superior and inferior arguments. None rasta territory....trod careful. My Catholic schoolteacher used to tell I as a youth that only Humans have a divine Soul..... Fire and Lightnin. I man defend all Natural Law. the same Natural Law which IS science. I hope the I can follow....

Duru, BlackHeart, JahbuckhEye..... PerfectioN. I injoy the I dem reasoning. Give thanks.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/13/2014 2:24:22 PM

Yes , a seed Jah created as well as it environment to evolve in, evolving is growth to I and creation and evolution are one thing

The earth is evolving and we are pArt of it ,the earth is conscious and our consciousness is part of it

I BELEIVE the ganja and man kind have been evolving, together since the beginning.

To evolve is to develope gradually, and to evolve is to climb mount Zion, it brings growth and maturity in mi d body and soul.

Things change, Jah didn't create things to be stagnant, but Jah has given us levels and stages to go thoroughly Jah Guidance and Protection

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2014 6:33:02 PM

I don't believe or disbelieve the big bang theory. There is currently no proof of it and there are different opinions in the scientific community regarding how exactly Creation formed.

There is enough evidence in fossils, bones and DNA to suggest that evolution is most likely. Regarding the dating of bones, it is known that the current dating method used are not completely accurate, but they are accurate enough to show that the bones are millions of years old, not thousands.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2014 6:51:51 PM

re:big bang. There is evidence of the universe expanding with redshift, evidence of the fundamental or primordial elements, the microwave heat background from the initial energy of creation ...Depends what one means by 'proof' The common theme among many physicists is that this theory has well been proven, its now for trying to prove why the universe was created in that way and whether it was unique.
Not that I agree or disagree; or believe or disbelieve (there is a difference)
Just to air out the point of 'proof

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2014 7:01:42 PM

The theory is far from being proven. Even the claim that the planets and stars are constantly moving father away from each other is disputed by some.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2014 7:11:45 PM

Here are just a few links about the doubts about big bang and alternate theories.

rense.com/general53/bbng.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-standard_cosmology

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/20/goodbye-big-bang-theory-_n_3960371.html

discovermagazine.com/2008/apr/25-3-theories-that-might-blow-up-the-big-bang

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2014 7:18:51 PM

Well, everything is disputed by some. + Since objective evidence cant be applied to creation story. Do you have a particular idea or theory which makes more logical sense? I am aware of a number of alternate theories. I personally resonate more with a Multistring or expanding Multiverse theory; than big bang or Genesis account. Or are you indifferent to what cannot be objectively proven?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I