Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=81

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/25/2015 2:16:17 AM

Yes dem are 2 different things yet dem are one thing becos dem are all animals. Yu think yu are de only one dat is de image of de creator? Just bcos yu are man yu think yu are special to Almighty creator? All animals, creatures & creation objecs are special & are images of Almighty Creator. Yu think evolution is an evil theory? Yu mistaken. Evolution is another hand of Almighty creator. Almighty creator is de force of creation & recreation. Once yu come close to mama nature yu will Raspect Iration

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/25/2015 5:23:32 PM

give thanks! these words made me think.

maybe it appears so impure to think of cannibalism while eating "meat" seems quite normal just because it's the same species.

i think animals are divine. but in their own way. just because there are obvious differences i wasn't convinced to call them brothers or sisters. i've said that i don't come from monkey and i thought of our spiritual blessings. i don't want to say i'm MORE than a monkey because i always say we are also part of nature just like animals but i think while we as human beings have to be very careful when it comes to pride (as a species or even when it comes to the different races) we are blessed in a certain way with a sense for culture. eating meat to survive might be another topic. it's all about the right to survive. but in the end i'd say that they have (equal) rights, they are blessed by the father, you can call them brothers and sisters but the fact that they are DIFFERENT and human beings are unique in many ways gives us a special responsibility to treat people right and to know how to treat animals right. just like all of the different animals have their way/ chance to deal with the environment.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/28/2015 10:58:41 AM

Anybody familiar with the story of Zana in Southern Russia in the 1800s?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/30/2015 8:04:40 PM

Yes VoodooRuutz, she was supposed to be a "wild woman" or "yeti/big foot" as some would call her, though subsequent DNA tests revealed she was actually Afrikan.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 8:19:12 PM

GiveThanks Goddess, seems like tho they sayin she had some "OTHER" type of African dna that doesnt match "modern" African dna but link to some older dna?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/30/2015 9:50:50 PM

I just looked that up and found the following:

Zana have been from a surviving species of pre-human hominids, like “Lucy”, Australopithecus Afarensis

Professor Sykes’ research (part of a worldwide analysis of alleged Bigfoot samples), has yielded a remarkable result: that Zana’s ancestry was 100% Sub-Saharan African and that she was most probably a slave brought to the region by the ruling Ottomans.

To answer the riddle and establish what species she belonged to, Professor Sykes has tested samples from six of Zana’s living descendants. He has also recovered DNA from a tooth taken from the skull of one of her sons, Khwit. Such work is highly specialized and Sykes was the first geneticist ever to extract DNA from ancient bone.

But the big surprise in Sykes’ results was that Zana’s DNA is not Caucasian at all, but African. Khwit’s tooth sample confirms her maternal African ancestry and the saliva tests on the six living descendants show that they all contain African DNA in the right proportions for Zana to have been genetically 100% sub-Saharan African.

Messenger: K Sent: 7/9/2015 10:33:31 AM

Jah is evolution, and in order for order there has to be order. So humankind could not walk on earth unless the order of the earth was made. So no matter the order no man see the creators vision, just man's role in it. And that is a continuous evolution of one's own creation by Jah.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I