Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5507&start_row=61

They took the woman out of the trinity and....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2014 11:33:48 AM

Be careful your not following Israelite / Ancient African tradition but many of the Christian traditions may infact be from pagan europeans like Constantine.

Remember Mythraism and its fusion with Christianity all occurred before the first NT was put together.

BUN the entire ideology. Thats my solution

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2014 11:36:11 AM

a video for InI that don't read:

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/21/2014 1:07:11 PM

Yes Garvey's Africa bless up Fyah, bun Mythra CONcept. D I ever hear of d "16 Saviors Before Christ". It make I wonder if supm like dat really happen long ago fa dis concept to b so wide spread across da eart among culture with no obvious connections? D I prolly kno a d first ones wha call "Christians" was d followers of Serapis.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2014 1:59:52 PM

Yes Fyah from him right down to Flavius and Cesar himself. the whole a dem. Carbon and pEYErate; and look like white Christ. Infact the ongu HELL I man know of is the wicked and dreadless HELLenistic period of what dem call antiquity or antekwithe how man fi pick up we culture an-tek-wit-he. No European liad funnyman can tell I a thing about how to live. Gweh.

When you mention of the different Christs having no apparent connection. How you mean? The connection is there Iah..... No connection? Show me one corner of dis ya earth whe African people haven't trod through history and pre history and pre pre pre history, bringing their culture with them. We know where them ideologies all stem from, the same place Man come from you seen?

give thanks farEye, burn out all liad and weak heart.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/21/2014 4:16:06 PM

Wha Iman mean say wen I say obvious is ona surface, if one look at Native American and Austrailian Aboriginal cultures and find similar thing one would wonder how dat happm ca dey live so far apart but Iman kno African travel all over d globe on ship and land migration. Some say d Ausar Auset Heru a Kemetic myth but wha I sayn is dese ppl done been in dey lands fa way longer than dynastic Kemet and da hieroglyph text I blee so dey prolly ain got dat deh from dem time deh, it had to b earlier. So I sayn I wonder if a thing like dat deh actually happm in pre pre pre history Africa fa dis to carried all over dis yah world yah. Not dat da diff Christ have no connection Iman kno weh d connection deh from Africa but I was sayn but dey more recent culture Fyah. Bless it Up I!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 8:09:11 AM

Yes brother, and its not just theoretical we a talk. The original 'Glyphs' were found at Pinnacle Point, South Africa from 170,000 years ago. Plenty of time for Africans to gain knowledge and circumnavigate the World many times over before Dynastic Kemet!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/25/2014 6:08:40 PM

Greetings I&I Rastafari. Garveys Africa, has the I an article or source where I&I can seek more information about these ancient glyphs? Give thanks Idren, blessed love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 7:35:44 PM

Googlesearch: Pinnacle point

+Keep in mind, its a fairly new find, and shows the earliest written language of mankind. Many of the glyphs look like the proto-form of the glyphs found in Egypt (and elsewhere).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinnacle_Point

Iron & Gold Mines from 40,000 years again Swaziland (theres a few of these)
http://www.sntc.org.sz/cultural/ironmine.html

Another recent SA find, evidence of Ancient civilisation from up to 200,000 years ago... NOT using carbon-dating
http://newsrescue.com/ancient-200000bc-human-metropolis-found-in-africa/#axzz2x1Layr2D

Give thanks Iah.

I think the conventional way of thinking about dates, time and chronology in the history of mankind are in desperate need of a serious re-think.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/28/2014 10:10:02 AM

a whole bunch of white man stuff

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 1:38:17 PM

^^WTH are you talking about

A none African enters this thread and claims African history and heritage as white man stuff?

Your coming like an Agent.

Please explain or humble yourself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I