Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5507&start_row=51

They took the woman out of the trinity and....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/21/2014 11:08:48 PM

Ashra Kwesi Explains Ankh at the Temple of Auset:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFccENLIyaE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 8:58:24 AM

^^ give thanks. Ashra, the great master. Student of the grand master himself Dr Ben Jochannen. They travelled the whole Nile valley together. Brother Ashra and his Queen are still taking our people back to the motherland to study the Nile Valley civilisations every year.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2014 11:48:24 AM

Going along with JudeoChristian plane of consciousness....

If The Holy Trinity is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Without reference to Kemet or anything like that....

What about Asherah?

It was never meant to be an all male trinity!

ASHERAH - The Lord God’s Lady? ('The queen of heaven' Jeremiah 7:18)

The goddess Asherah was the consort of El ("god"), the supreme god of Canaan and father of the popular Baal.

In the Bible her name often appears as ha asherah, meaning "the" asherah. In such instances the reference is not to the goddess but to a symbol of her, an object (in the plural asherim) that was apparently a sacred pole, tree, or group of trees (hence the translation "groves") at Israelite sanctuaries or "high places" as well as by altars of Baal. The erecting of asherim was among the "evil" deeds of kings like Ahab and Manasseh, and cutting the things down was a regular chore of "right" kings like Hezekiah and Josiah.

The presence of Asherah or her symbol at places where Yahweh, the biblical God of the Hebrews, was worshipped raises the question of whether the Canaanite goddess was considered also to be the consort of Yahweh.

We know from references to,
"the sons of God" (Gen. 6:1-4; Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7)
"the host of heaven" (1 Kings 22:19)
"angels" (Gen. 19:1; Ps. 103:20)
God’s statement "Let us make man in our image" (Gen. 1:26),
...that Yahweh was not alone in his heaven.

We know also that Yahweh supplanted the Canaanite El to the extent that God’s other names in the Hebrew Bible include El, El Elyon ("God Most High"), El Shaddai ("God Almighty"), and the (originally) plural form Elohim (as in Gen. 1:1).

But did Yahweh take El’s woman too?

The answer may well be found, appropriately enough, in some graffiti, inscriptions dating from the eighth century B.C.E., found on walls and storage jars at two sites, Khirbet el-Kom and Kuntillet Ajrud, in Israel. (See Dever’s Recent Archaeological Discoveries and Biblical Research.)

The graffiti includes blessings such as,
"I bless you by Yahweh of Samaria and by his asherah," and "I bless you by Yahweh of Teiman and by his asherah."
Does this mean by Yahweh and by his goddess? Or is it saying "by Yahweh and by his sacred pole"?

All we may safely assume at this point has been well put by the French epigrapher Andre Lemaire:
"Whatever an asherah is, Yahweh had one!"

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 6:24:56 AM

Yea well thats correct. Today I and I say JAH Ras Tafari Emperor and King of Kings and his wife and Queen of Queens, Mother of Ethiopia. There is nothing wrong with giving praise to I and I Mother and Father for they the ones that brought you into this world. Haile Selassie I is the ALPHA King while his wife is the OMEGA Queen. The Male is ALPHA while the female has to be the OMEGA. But to give praise is idolness for how can a man praise a woman if the man suppose to be alpha and the female must be omega. Your long actions will pay for giving praise to the reptilians. JAH RAS TAFARI is the only True GOD and is the ALPHA KING of KINGS and is the Holy Trinity - the power of - With in - all and everyone of I and I JAH exists just seek within the I's selfs for RASTA because RASTA exists within each and every I

JAH BLESSED
selah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 8:03:49 AM

Well Actually They never did anything. Heres what happened:

Gen 2:21-25

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

The Man and the Woman become one flesh:

Gen 5:3

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth

Mat 1:20

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Luk 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the Power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Mat 22:32

I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mat 28:20
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Rev 5:5
And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Rev 22:16
I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Haile Selassie I is the Power of the Trinity; God the Father and Son and the Holy Spirit of God JAH. Empress Omega is the wife and consort of GOD and they gave the Trinity His wife and consort because what is a man without his woman.

Jah Blessed

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/20/2014 11:44:39 AM

RASpect Kings and Queens, brothers and sisters, I&I JAH RASTAFARI.
Blessed love and perfect peace.

Brother Melchezidek has said:
But to give praise is idolness
[did Iman mean idolatry?] for how can a man praise a woman if the man suppose to be alpha and the female must be omega. Your long actions will pay for giving praise to the reptilians. JAH RAS TAFARI is the only True GOD and is the ALPHA KING of KINGS and is the Holy Trinity - the power of - With in - all and everyone of I and I JAH exists just seek within the I's selfs for RASTA because RASTA exists within each and every I.

Brother, what does Iman mean here, reptilians? Is the I claiming that wombmen are reptilian?

ADONAI ECHAD - from Deuteronomy 6:4 - JAH is ONE, COMPLETELY UNIQUE, UNIFIED. ...True GOD and is the ALPHA KING of KINGS and is the Holy Trinity - the power of - With in - all and everyone of I and I JAH exists just seek within the I's selfs for RASTA because RASTA exists within each and every I. Yes Rasta. This is why I&I are called Rastafari, because of the Inity of Irit with JAH Rastafari King of Kings. This is why I&I use the Iyaric language and emphasize the Inity among the Idren; this is why many Idren eat vegan, because of the Inity of Irit with I&I and the animals and creatures of JAH Iration. I&I&I&I&I are ONE, JAH is ONE. I&I and JAH are ONE. Brother Yeshua haMassiach has said, "I and the Father are ONE," (John 10:30) and, "I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." (John 14:20) Yeshua was not just speaking to the male gender. Moses in Deuteronomy was not only talking to the male gender.
how can a man praise a woman if the man suppose to be alpha and the female must be omega. Alpha and Omega are Greek letters, equivalent to A and Z. And more significantly, equivalent to the Hebrew Aleph and Tav...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 1:29:07 PM

Give Ankh n Isis Garvey's Africa

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/20/2014 3:07:04 PM

א;ת; is the AZ or AΩ;, the short way of mentioning the entire Alphabet, a metaphor to explain how all-encompassing JAH is. It is also translated as the beginning to end, or first to last.

Revelation 22:
"And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of JAH and of the Lamb,

2 in the midst of the street thereof. And on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve manner of fruits, yielding its fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no curse any more: and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be therein: and his servants shall serve him;

4 and they shall see his face; and his name shall be on their foreheads.

5 And there shall be night no more; and they need no light of lamp, neither light of sun; for the JAH shall give them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6 And he said unto me, These words are faithful and true: and JAH, the ONE of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angels to show unto his servants the things which must shortly come to pass.

7 And behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.

8 And I John am he that heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel that showed me these things.

9 And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren the prophets, and with them that keep the words of this book: worship JAH.

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not up the words of the prophecy of this book; for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unrighteous, let him do unrighteousness still: and he that is filthy, let him be made filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him do righteousness still: and he that is holy, let him be made holy still.

12 Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to each man according as his work is.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city."

Yes I. And King Alpha and Queen Omega are ONE.
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

And also, In Matthew 20:
"11When they received [their pay], they grumbled at the landowner, 12saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.’ 13But he answered and said to one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for a denarius? 14Take what is yours and go, but I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. 15Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with what is my own? Or is your eye envious because I am generous?’ 16So the last shall be first, and the first last."

Not that the first and last switch orders in line or importance, but they are equal. King Alpha and Queen Omega are equal. I&I&I&I are equal.

So giving praise to Alpha and Omega equally is not idolatrous. I&I are already ONE.
And as the messenger said to Brother John in chapter 9, see to it that I&I are not worshipping the flesh suits of King Alpha and Queen Omega, but the IRIT, the ONE of the Irit of the prophets, which is IN His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I AND Her Royal Highness Empress Woizero Menen.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/21/2014 6:32:25 AM

give thanks Isis

Bless Up

Keep up the good work JAH Child

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2014 11:27:37 AM

Well ive stumbled upon some new research

Mithraic Mysteries

Mithraism was the official religion of the Roman Elite (Including CONSTANTINE) from 1AD - 4AD. The religion mysteriously disappears in the 4th century when Christianity is adopted as the official religion.

Remember Constantine is responsible for the majority of Christianity as we know it today.

Mithraism is a Euro-Indo Pagan religion dealing with worship of the SUN. The God, Mithra, was born on December 25th....... and the religion is ONLY practiced by MALES.... an ALL MALE religion followed by the very same man who brought us the ALL MALE trinity.

It also is likely the origin of COMMUNIOMN/EUCHARIST ideology (which we done BURN already)

1. Mithraism

“Spirit of Spirit, if it be your will,
give me over to immortal birth so that I may
be born again - and the sacred
spirit may breathe in me.”
Prayer to Mithras
Celebrating the light and fire caused from striking of flints is an ancient tradition. Mithra is said to be forced out of a rock, wearing the Phyrygian cap holding a dagger and a torch of light. Mithra's birth is celebrated on the Winter Solstice.

Mithraism was popular in the Roman Empire with many Emperors following, not just the populace. It had seven sacraments, the same as the Catholic Church, baptism, and communion with bread and water. The Eucharist hosts were signed with a cross, an ancient phallic symbol which originated in Egypt, and the Egyptian cross (the ankh) still shows the original form which included the female symbol.

”More important even than the Vedic and Zoroastrian influences, the Mithras cult had a strong impact on Christianity. Mithras was the son of Ormuzd, and as a god of light himself, he engaged the powers of darkness, Ahriman and his host, in a bitter struggle. Mithras triumphed and cast his adversaries into the nether world. Mithras, too, raised the dead and will find them at the end of time. He, too, will relegate the wicked to hell and establish the millennial kingdom. [...]
Drews, too, believes that it was the influence of Persian, notably Mithraic, thought which led to the gradual transformation of the human figure of Jesus into a Godhead. Robertson thinks that the rock-tomb resurrection of Jesus is a direct transference of Mithras' rock birth, and that Jesus also became a sun-god like Mithras, so that they share their birthday at the winter solstice. Robertson, Niemojewski, Volney and others assert that as son-god Jesus had twelve apostles representing the twelve houses of the zodiac.”
"Jesus Versus Christianity" by Alfred Reynolds (1993)1
Zoroastrianism
The roots of Mithraism go back to Zoroastrianism, a Persian religion that became popular in Greece from 390BCE. It placed Mithras in the role of a deity equal to the sun god. Its priests were Magi; the same Magi assumed to visit Bethlehem when Jesus was born.

www.avesta.org/avesta.html - Zoroastrian Archives
www.Zarathushtra.com
Zarathustra, a Zoroastrian magi, had predicted a Messiah, and Jesus' birth was assumed by Paul to be his possible arrival. In the Persian holy texts, the Avesta, this Messiah will appear at the end of time and bring the triumph of good over evil and make a potion of immortality for mankind from the fat of a great bull mixed with Hamoa juice.

Judgement
The faithful to Mithra believed they would live in bliss after death until the Judgement of mankind. Mithra would then unlock Paradise for the faithful and come to Earth and kill all the unbaptised. All the dead would return from their graves to be judged.

All the wicked, the rejected and unbaptised would be destroyed by Mithra by fire, and those accepted into Paradise would live with Mithra forever with eternal life. After the annihilation of the unfaithful Mithra ascends into Heaven, at the end of time, after his Messiah has brought salvation to the saved, in a chariot of fire.

2. Paul and Mithraism

“St. Paul is attributed with the writing of 13 books in the Bible, 7 by himself and 6 by others in his name. He was born in Tarsus as "Saul" and adopted the Christian name of Paul after converting to what is now "Christianity". He was an early leader of the growing Christian churches around the Roman Empire, and the writings of St. Paul are the earliest existing Christian writings known to historians.”
"St Paul - History, Biblical Epistles, Gnosticism and Mithraism" by Vexen Crabtree (1999)
He mixed the Hellenic Christ theme with the Messiah theme of Judaism, and the result was the theology around the sacrificial nature that the Christ of Christianity has.

“Paul mistook the Jewish "Messiah" to mean the Hellenistic "Christ". This happened before anything was written down; it happened during Paul's conversations with people as he was working through what had happened. A messiah is a person who is a great leader who leads your people to freedom. The title was taken by Jews from Persian culture. A christ is a god-king who dies as an offering to some divine being as a sacrifice in return for prosperity, especially agricultural prosperity. Both are anointed with oil as a mystical, sexual rite.”
Christos (site down) or Jesus didn't exist (site down)
Book Cover“It was in Tarsus that the Mysteries of Mithras had originated, so it would have been unthinkable that Paul would have been unaware of the remarkable similarities we have already explored between Christian doctrines and the teachings of Mithraism. [Footnote:] Tarsus was the capital of Cilicia, where, according to Plutarch [46-125CE], the Mithraic Mysteries were being practiced as early as 67BCE”
"The Jesus Mysteries" by Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy (1999) [Book Review]2
3. Emperor Constantine officially fused Mithraism and Christianity

“During the 1st century BC, a cult of Mithra, made much progress in Rome, after enduring persecution, when some Emperors adopted the religion... Mithra became very popular among the Roman legionaries and later even among the Emperors. The worship of Mithra was first recognized by Emperor Aurelian and he instituted the cult of "Sol Invictus" or the Invincible Sun. Emperor Diocletian also a worshipper of Mithra, the Sun God, burned much of the Christian scriptures in 307 A.D.
This enabled Emperor Constantine to merge the cult of Mithra with that of Christianity that was developing much. He declared himself a Christian but at the same time maintained his ties to the Mithra cult. He retained the title "Pontifus Maximus" the high priest. On his coins were inscribed: "Sol Invicto comiti" which means, commited to the invincible sun. This new blend of the two faiths, he officially proclaimed as Christianity. Christianity spread all over the Roman Empire and Eastern Europe by massive persecution and brought an end to a variety of religions that flourished there. [...]
Until the fourth century, Mithra and Christianity were distinct but after Constantine, the two cults were blended to form the new faith that was to conquer most of the world.”

4. Communion, Jewish Sacrifice, Blood, Flesh, Eating and Drinking

The bull is seen as a symbol of Spring, of rebirth, and a very common carving is of Mithras cleansing himself in the blood of a bull. Ritual killing of bulls and washing in its blood was believed to be necessary for cleansing, eternal life and salvation. This was followed by a meal of the bulls flesh. Life anew could be created from the flesh and blood of the sacrificed bull. If a bull was not available a substitute was used by poorer congregations, such as a ram, bread or fish.

“The adherents of Mithras believed that by eating the bull's flesh and drinking its blood they would be born again, just as life itself has been created anew from the blood of the bull. Participation in this rite would give not only physical strength but lead to the immortality of the soul and to eternal light. Justin also mentioned the similarity between the Mithras ritual and the Eucharist”
“According to the Mithraic myth, he would undergo a cultic transformation into a bull [or] a ram. He would be killed and his flesh and blood (or wine representing his blood) would be consumed by the faithful. The pictoral and sculpted scenes presenting this sacred meal were the ones which enraged Christian sensitivities, and many smashed-up Mithraeums show the traces of the fury of Christian iconoclasts. Tertullian [160CE-240CE] mentioned (De praescre., 40) this ritual of the Mithras which was a 'devilish imitation of the Eucharist'. He also mentions that the Mithraists enacted the resurrection.”
"Jesus Versus Christianity" by Alfred Reynolds (1993)3
Jewish Sacrifices
The Temple in Jerusalem had gutters built into the stone floor around the altar. Hundreds of sheep, cows, goats, and fowl were killed daily to appease the Jewish god, causing literal rivers of blood to flow from the Temple. Cleansing by blood was already an established part of Jewish tradition, but the blood of the Christ would put an end to this necessity, preached Paul.

Christianity
Christianity became a synthesis of Mithraistic thought on eternal life gained from the blood of the sacrificed saviour (like a bull), the ultimate sacrifice, and Jewish rituals of ritual animal sacrifice. The cannibilistic elements of the Christian Communion, the Eucharist, and the imagery of the blood of Jesus washing away sins and granting eternal life (like Mithras), are all derived from this natural Roman merging of Judaism with Mithraism. The transformation of Mithras into a Bull or Ram which preceded the eating of his flesh and blood directly parallels the Christians Jesus' death and rebirth, his statement that his disciples should eat and drink his flesh and blood to wash away sin and gain eternal life.

5. Sunday as the Day of Worship, and December 25th

“In 313 A.D., Emperor Constantine declared December 25th to be the birthday of Jesus (December 25th was prescribed earlier as the birthday of Mithra, by emperor Aurelian). Sabbath day, which is literally Saturday (as the Jews still maintain), became Sunday as it was the day of the Sun, another element from the Mithra worship.”
www.geocities.com/raqta24/christ.htm
“It may be mentioned here that the Greeks celebrated the birthday of their sun-god Apollo at the winter solstice. Another important point is the fact that the Christian Church abandoned the Jewish sabbath (contrary to the commandment of their God) in favour of the Mithraic day of the sun.”
6. Conclusions

Mithraism and Judaism merged and became Christianity. Jesus, son of the Hebrew sky God, and Mithras, son of Ormuzd are both the same myth. The rituals of Christianity coincide with the earlier rituals of Mithraism, including the Eucharist and the Communion in great detail. The language used by Mithraism was the language used by Christians. St Paul as the first "Christian" bears much of the responsibility for merging the two in his preaching and teaching, and also comes from Tarsus, a major Mithraist center.

The idea of a sacrificed saviour is Mithraist, so is the symbolism of bulls, rams, sheep, the blood of a transformed saviour washing away sins and granting eternal life, the 7 sacraments, the banishing of an evil host from heaven, apocalyptic end of time when God/Ormuzd sends the wicked to hell and establishes peace. Roman Emperors, Mithraist then Christian, mixed the rituals and laws of both religions into one. Emperor Constantine established 25th of Dec, the birthdate of Mithras, to be the birthdate of Jesus too. The principal day of worship of the Jews, The Sabbath, was replaced by the Mithraistic Sun Day as the Christian holy day. The Catholic Church, based in Rome and founded on top of the most venerated Mithraist temple, wiped out all competing son-of-god religions within the Roman Empire, giving us modern literalist Christianity.

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mithras/display.php?page=mithras_and_christianity
http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/mithraism.html
http://www.comereason.org/cmp_rlgn/cmp070.asp

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I