Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5507&start_row=31

They took the woman out of the trinity and....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2014 2:21:50 PM

these are the same people who teach the Man is superior to the Wombman within the home.

wrong on so many levels.....

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/15/2014 2:26:27 AM

zion mountain & Garveys Africa,

Haile Selassie is H.I.M.'s Christian baptismal name, given to H.I.M. by Christian priests. So yes, Haile Selassie "Power of the Trinity" is a title dealing with the Christian Trinity of Father, Son, and Spirit; no matter how ya try and twist it with your word play and falsities.

Fyah on you for calling the Christian Trinity homosexual. Fyah burn that ignorance.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 6:43:52 AM

Much of Christianity is homosexual.

What does Haile Selassie mean?

We have no issue with the word or with the Christian history of Ethiopia nor with the Christian faith of His Majesty.

But with the Christian thing. As always, fire is needed here there and everywhere at due course.

So just like we a ask what does haile selassie mean, we ask:

What does the trinity mean?

And only suggest you don't give a homosexual answer.

It's not even about homosexualism truthfully it's about raising up our wombman to the status of the Gods. Not down pressing them with ideology

The Coptic Chuch have to get a fire too. Burn Hellenistic bible translation of the Septuagint. That's how them church originate.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 7:04:58 AM

But the Coptic church has homosexual Greek origins. Performing same sex marriages and all. These are the people who give the Orthodox churches much of their religion. Don't get mad at history. The Aksumites didn't have access to the Greek history like we now do. To be ignorant of this would be ungodly.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/15/2014 7:40:02 AM

I can now see that the website is filled with the Twelve Tribes mansion.

The title was given by Christian priests but the meaning of the title is not christian origin.

As Elder Mortimer Pianno say,some Rasta now turn Christian,dem only substitute Jesus with Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 9:10:21 AM

^ I said that when I first came to this website

It's like them strictly deal with twelve tribe reasoning and philosophy

Who are we to argue with elders like Planno? Marleys teacher say bun Jesus so a so it go.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2014 9:33:59 AM

As far as I know hardly anybody here at this moment (if anybody at all) are from the twelve tribes. What does the I them think about Nyahbinghi and Bobo? Are you prejudice against them as well? They are not like Christians, but they still deal with the Bible and Yeshua in the Bible.

The I them are dealing with the same thing regarding Egypt that many deal with the Bible. You speak of Dr Ben, but he is no better than the European misleaders about Egypt, he is just misleading people from a different angle. The I them choose to blindly believe what he says (and/or the people who regurgitate his views) because the I them likes the way it sounds. If the I them are truly interested in truth, then the I them would be more objective. Just as people need to be more realistic about the reality concerning the Bible, the I them need to be more realistic about the reality concerning Egypt.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 10:46:19 AM

Its a fact twelve tribe reasoning is the most pseudo Christianised of the Rastafari sects.

Planno, as an original Rastafari elder and Howellite and teacher of Bob Marley, and as a man who sat and talked with Haile Selassie....... people cannot just brush aside his argument like they try with Muta. Please respect Planno and his standpoint.

More to the point,

How is Dr Ben misleading?

Thats a big statement. Please enlighten us.

It has never been an Egypt thing. Its an African awareness and consciousness. We are not marginalized to Egypt. Or even what is now known as Africa. We must dispel the lies of white supremacy. The Bible and Egyptology are on that list but they are not alone.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 11:02:53 AM

I recommend the book from Neely Fuller on white supremacy.

According to Fuller, White supremacy works in 9 ways:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War

We plan on correcting all of these areas.
Maybe you are saying it appears some people spend too much time on one area ie religion and not spend an equal amount of time on the other aspects of white supremacy. If so, that could be a fair point in some circumstances.
Haile-I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 11:04:01 AM

Dr Ben is our educational Marcus Garvey.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 80

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I