Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5505&start_row=1

Why didnt H.I.M answer about death???

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/9/2014 3:43:50 PM

Fallaci: On the whole, your Majesty,
yours has not been a very a happy
life. Those you loved have all died:
your wife, two daughters. You have
lost many of your illusions and many
of your dreams. But you must, I
imagine, have accumulated great
wisdom, and of this I ask: How does
Haile Selassie view death?

Selassie: What? View What?

Fallaci: Death your Majesty.

Selassie: Death, Death? Who is this
woman? Where does she come from?
What does she want? Enough, go
away, ca suffit! Ca suffit!!

Can someI tell I why H.I.M didnt answer this question??

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/9/2014 9:02:39 PM

I have heard some people in the past who question the authenticity of that interview. It is not found in any of the speech books that have been translated to English. That doesn't necessarily mean it is not true, but it is not known for sure.

If it is true, then if the I look at all the questions the woman asked, they were not proper questions to ask, they lacked the respect and professionalism that people should give when interviewing the King of Kings. If the I look at other interviews with Haile Selassie I, the I will see the difference.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/10/2014 1:36:30 AM

Maybe death is biggest illusion humanity believes in, making people live deluded.
And how can we speak about what we DON'T believe in,or how can we give a answer on a question of something that don't exist, how can we speak of something we know nothing about because no one has experienced it..
For only life carries a experience...

Selassie would answer about life after death(after body is decayed and rotted, no longer Breathing) but death....stinks of filth and sin

I know holy and pure saints and gurus , sages, etc..their bodie, after soul and life spirit depart have been reported to not rot or decay, a natural mumification is done by them by their blessed lives ,lived in devotion to Jah , in purity of mind and body and spirits...

Yea we pass through this world, are not of it, and leave a trail,a mark, a impact, sin is stinky filth, righteous works and deeds of love and truth knowledge leave a trail of flowers fragment, fruits of your work others can be influenced by and receive you and who sent also who sent you, the seed from Jah.... the seeds can not be planted unless the wheat plant falls to ground.....

Jah Lives, Jah is Spirit, spirit cannot be seen , only flesh can be seen and dies, for what can been seen is temporal but way can't be seen is eternal.

King Selassie Lives

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I