Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5494&start_row=1

JAH RAS TAFARI GOD HEAD CREATOR

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2014 12:37:26 AM

King of Kings
The Lion of Judah
Elect of God
Power of the Trinity
Haile Selassie I

And he is the Head of the body, the church: he is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
-Colossians 1:18

And ye are complete in H I M, which is the Head of all principality and power
-Colossians 2:10

And we are made in his image and likeness, to be like H I M , Elect of God, Ras Tafari, His Imperial Majesty. Most High God. The I is RASTA. The I and I is made in the image of RASTA. Let I and I lighten up our hearts according to the Most High God Selassie I. Leave things such as hate, anger, rage, slander, and lies. Love each other just as the I loves the I self; since the I is RASTA in the image of the Creator Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I. In this is no religion, no jew, christian, muslim, buddhist, hindu, or indian or whatever beliefs; but all is RASTA.
So as RASTA, brothers and sistas; be kind, and loving, be holy and true, be gentle and have patience. Be together in perfect love, even Rasta must unite. Be in peace of one body Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I is in peace. Let I and I sing hymns and speak the psalms and chant to Jah Ras Tafari. And whatever the I them do, Do it in RASTA, do it for JAH, praise Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I

Power of the Trinity
Elect of God
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Conquering Lion of Judah

JAH RAS TAFARI

BLESSED I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2014 7:01:59 PM

Yes I, Haile Selassie I shows Love in the Highest form. King of Kings, God of Gods.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I