Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5488&start_row=21

The egg or the fowl?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/8/2014 11:35:59 AM

where did the plant came from?and how did the seed got into it?

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/8/2014 4:12:29 PM

Greetings bredrins
The i agree with Iyah oats. As we all there is an end to a beginning. Why do we say His majesty is Alpha and Queen Menen is Omega? Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. The i should realeyes that for something to come to life and spread, it should first come in its full form. The bible is quite misleading as it was intepreted at a different time, it tends to cause confusion and misguidance. I n i say trod humbly in your path with full knowledge seeking it everywhere the i go rather than being hooked on a book and believing everything in it. You not only complicate your reasoning but also do not give room for more higher heights reasoning.
When the i iditates about iration i n i realeyes that everything Jah created was perfect. He created everything for us to give ises and keep seeking knowledge rather than question what or who came first. If we do dat i n i will forget the more important reasoning about mother earth and how the natural elements control our environment. Jah created everything in its full perfect form be it a seed or the product of the seed. It does not matter what came first because honestly i n i has no visual evidence or no man can say he was there during iration and witnessed Jah putting an egg that hatched to bring forth a fowl, thats pure foolishness. We should accept that fully and realeyes we too are part of the iration and it will keep moving forward, till the end of time. Just like the bredrin speak of karma, our action will determine our fate.
I n i should put all religious texts and expound our reasoning fully. The white man say dat our we use 20% of our mind. This20% is filled with corruption, foolishness, ignorance, love, hate, and most of all the ego controls the20%. As a rastaman the i should be thinking more of expounding the 80% with love and reasoning i n i will flourish eternally. I n i was reading a text a year nack and it was talking about reasoning, it said man always tries to look at the star while standing on earth and most of the time they see the same thing a white dot on space, rather we should try and imagine ourselves standing on the star staring down on earth and see how it looks. This text really made i question i way of thinking and realised mostly its what i was taught as a young kid and that is what i use everywhere i go. I decided to change i way of thinking by picturing iself standing on the star, what kind of view would i get, no one knows but im sure it would be very marvelous.
The i is trying to motivate i n i to stop debating on rrasonings that trully no one know though we are excersing our mind, it would be much better to reason on issues that we can relate to.
Bredrins either came first as we are part of that question too. Where did cains wife come from? Or what not. Still we will end up accepting that Jah created everything rather we should give ises to Jah for actually creating everything we see, did not see and will see for He is The Almighty, the Great Spirit who lives in us we should be glad about that.
Qedamawi Jah Rastafari
Bless up

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/9/2014 12:04:55 AM

Some thoughts to ponder:

------------------------------
The theory of evolution states that species change over time via mutation and sexual reproduction. Since DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) can be modified only before birth, it can be argued that a mutation must have taken place at conception or within an egg such that a creature similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, laid the first chicken eggs. These eggs then hatched into chickens that inbred to produce a living population.[16][17] Hence, in this light, both the chicken and the structure of its egg evolved simultaneously from birds that, while not of the same exact species, gradually became more and more like present-day chickens over time.

However, no one mutation in one individual can be considered as constituting a new species. A speciation event involves the separation of one population from its parent population, so that interbreeding ceases; this is the process whereby domesticated animals are genetically separated from their wild forebears. The whole separated group can then be recognized as a new species.

The modern chicken was believed to have descended from another closely related species of birds, the red junglefowl, but recently discovered genetic evidence suggests that the modern domestic chicken is a hybrid descendant of both the red junglefowl and the grey junglefowl.[18] Assuming the evidence bears out, a hybrid is a compelling scenario that the chicken egg, based on the second definition, came before the chicken.

This implies that the egg existed before the chicken, but that the chicken egg did not exist until an arbitrary threshold was crossed that differentiates a modern chicken from its ancestors. Even if such a threshold could be defined, an observer would be unlikely to identify that the threshold had been crossed until the first chicken had been hatched and hence the first chicken egg could not be identified as such.

A simple view is that at whatever point the threshold was crossed and the first chicken was hatched, it had to hatch from an egg. The type of bird that laid that egg, by definition, was on the other side of the threshold and therefore not a chicken—it may be viewed as a proto-chicken or ancestral chicken of some sort, from which a genetic variation or mutation occurred that resulted in the egg being laid containing the embryo of the first chicken. In this light, the argument is settled and the egg had to have come first.
------------------------------

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/9/2014 6:07:55 AM

blessed to all

yes I , no matter who's Bible it is ,still it doesn't explain creation realistically but more perhaps as through myths and depending on how man interprets it , but if believed literally such as d Adam and eve story obviously this can only be believed not known , there is a natural law in life which obviously contradicts biblical stories and such and mostly who uses d bible defends d book by saying that its d contradiction of d natural law proofs its divinity in other words its the " works of god" and that's why dem seh its a sin to question it , I think the greatest sin of man or the fall man is replacing InI intelligence to beliefs and from this beliefs d downpressors is using it at advantage to fool InI.
this Iwa InI has d chance to be free again and is d purpose of Rastafari and is d reason Rastafari is born , but to do d same tricks of Babylon in d name of Rastafari will keep InI again in bondage and is a betrayal to Rastafari and this is why d I dem is touched by Fiyah by for instance Mutabaruka because it exposes d falseness of belief and many seems is afraid of reality and been comforted with beliefs.

how did god created d first man by molding it from ground on just a single moment ??? seems to be magic if so

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/9/2014 6:15:56 AM

^^Duru always come through with a Fire. Fire Fire Fire and MORE Fire.
You follow Cutting Edge? - Romain Green and Dukesbaysee?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/9/2014 7:13:48 AM

I and I Lead in Ras Tafari knowledge:

Ras Tafari say: "Read and study the Bible"

"have the highest respect for the Bible"

"recognise the rightful name the Bible bears"

"the Bible should not be cut into portions"

"Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth"

Therefore we as Ras Tafari's should - "glory in the Bible"

Jah Ras Tafari
Haile Selassie I
The first and for Iver more

Blessed love

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/9/2014 1:01:29 PM

zion mountain,

JAH is the beginning, the source, the maker and the mover.

JAH created the plant with the seed already in it.

Look at a seed. Within the seed is contained the blueprint for its existance; how it will grow and survive.

DURU,

Evolution claims that life evolved from simple cells called prokaryotes. Prokaryotes are found within the sea and within the soil; same places that the Bible claims JAH created life, sea and soil.

More Love and Life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/9/2014 1:51:10 PM

Magic aside, look to the laws of nature.

In the womb, I and I can see the evolution from cell, to amphibian, to human all take place within a 9 month span.

I and I know that this evolution does not even need to take 9 months to occur. Other animals and life can take much less time to birth than that. Bandicoots take only about 12 days for pregnancy and birth.

I and I are still learning the laws of nature; JAH created them.

I say JAH can make a man in a day; in time I and I will know how.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/9/2014 1:52:07 PM

Iyah Oats
I overstand what the I say and of course Jah is the source.
Now Iman ask where did that source first manifest,the seed or the plant?the bird or the egg,same as to humans,there must be Man for a man to exist,same applies to plants,there must be a seed for it to exist,and also there must be a plant for a seed to exist,same applies to all life.
I opinion is dat,there is no beginning,because there must be a beginning for that beginning to begin or commence.
Same as Jah,we are told dat His Irit dwell pon water,where did it come from and where was it before there was nothing???Iman say life has always been what it is,there was no time when there wasnt anything or there was no time when creation was to be said to have began.Life is always is.Everliving.
Its foolishness for Man to try to count the age of the Earth or Iration because it is what it is.
Selassie say to Moses I AM THE I AM THAT I AM,which means HIM has no defination,formula,beginning nor end

Thanks and Ises

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/9/2014 1:52:28 PM

Iyah Oats
I overstand what the I say and of course Jah is the source.
Now Iman ask where did that source first manifest,the seed or the plant?the bird or the egg,same as to humans,there must be Man for a man to exist,same applies to plants,there must be a seed for it to exist,and also there must be a plant for a seed to exist,same applies to all life.
I opinion is dat,there is no beginning,because there must be a beginning for that beginning to begin or commence.
Same as Jah,we are told dat His Irit dwell pon water,where did it come from and where was it before there was nothing???Iman say life has always been what it is,there was no time when there wasnt anything or there was no time when creation was to be said to have began.Life is always is.Everliving.
Its foolishness for Man to try to count the age of the Earth or Iration because it is what it is.
Selassie say to Moses I AM THE I AM THAT I AM,which means HIM has no defination,formula,beginning nor end

Thanks and Ises

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I