Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5488&start_row=11

The egg or the fowl?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/5/2014 6:18:19 AM

blessed to all

yes I , life has no beginning because birth and death are simply events in life, a true dat GA and ZM

speaking of d bible stories about Adam and eve , if Adam and eve with dem children Cain and Abel , according to d "ible" when Cain killed Abel he was sent away then Cain get a wife and produced children , since they were d first ppl where did Cain got his wife from???
obviously believe is d fruit of ignorance , believe keeps d eyes blind such as d believe on d bible ,
melchezidec it sounds convincing or attractive to use words such as " King of kings/ lion of Judah / Jah Rastafari is d creator or d word is Christ/ seed of David/ or use terms of biblical revelations from d bible etc.... just to make it seems related to Rasta, obviously just like Christians dem take a piece of d chapter and relate it as revelation, even though it "sounds" nice , many "rasta" fall on it and afraid to question it ,but no matter how it sounds lies remain lies and only a blind or a fool believe on it , d reason why InI Rastafari developed reasoning on InI livity is to question those foolishness and to be free from mental slavery , InI nah deal with fairy tales but with reality.

Truth set InI free

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/5/2014 6:18:23 AM

blessed to all

yes I , life has no beginning because birth and death are simply events in life, a true dat GA and ZM

speaking of d bible stories about Adam and eve , if Adam and eve with dem children Cain and Abel , according to d "ible" when Cain killed Abel he was sent away then Cain get a wife and produced children , since they were d first ppl where did Cain got his wife from???
obviously believe is d fruit of ignorance , believe keeps d eyes blind such as d believe on d bible ,
melchezidec it sounds convincing or attractive to use words such as " King of kings/ lion of Judah / Jah Rastafari is d creator or d word is Christ/ seed of David/ or use terms of biblical revelations from d bible etc.... just to make it seems related to Rasta, obviously just like Christians dem take a piece of d chapter and relate it as revelation, even though it "sounds" nice , many "rasta" fall on it and afraid to question it ,but no matter how it sounds lies remain lies and only a blind or a fool believe on it , d reason why InI Rastafari developed reasoning on InI livity is to question those foolishness and to be free from mental slavery , InI nah deal with fairy tales but with reality.

Truth set InI free

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/5/2014 6:40:01 AM

Well, not everything is written down in The Bible, KJV version. Obviously not everything would be literaly written. But have the I them considered The Book of Jubilees? Therein is written the matriachal geneology ever sinse creation.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/5/2014 7:21:49 AM

In The Beginning, Jah created the fowl with the ability to pro-create and produce the egg.
In The Beginning Jah created the seed bearing plant before He created the sun and thus before the photosynthesis process.
In The Beginning, Jah created Man, in whom was the seed of all men, even the Son of Man.
Jah in His Wiseman and Majesty baffles all creatures about creation, such that the aethist is confounded in His logics, but Jah create Everything for His Own Good Pleasure.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/5/2014 7:47:35 AM

According to Genesis,there were herbs of the earth before there was sunlight,which is just a bag a nonsense.
This shows dat Moses only wrote what he thought of.
So we cant trust Moses inna dis ya time,InI can only trust life only,thus neither the fowl nor the egg was there first

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/5/2014 10:55:29 AM

First we have to trust that a man named Moses existed and he did write the first five books of the bible and since they include his death we then have to believe whoever edited his work and included his death in his own story that they didn't alter anything else? Lots of ifs and buts. My money would be on the sun was not created before the plant life as according to the naturality of life today, that would be Nonesense

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2014 10:52:22 PM

I posted this in the Genesis Reasoning, but it is also relevant here.

Genesis says that Light was created before the Sun. I was previously going to suggest the possibility that the Light was everywhere before the Sun was created and that Light was the source of Life for the Earth. I wanted to see if there was any information that would support that possibility, but didn't get around to doing it, and then the other day, I was looking at the current news and came across an article that would support that possibility.

I Iverstand that the story of Creation in Genesis isn't necessarily true, but as I said before, it is interesting how many parallels it has with what scientists say about Creation.

I and I must not just blindly accept the theories of today. Sometimes people make it sound like certain views are facts, but often if they are not directly theoretical, the root of them is based on theories. To say the earth and/or the universe always existed or that it had a beginning has no basis on truth or knowledge. The real truth is that people don't know either way. People had theories in ancient times and people have theories in present times about all kinds of things. The people who stubbornly hold on to theories of present times are no better than people who stubbornly hold on to theories from ancient times. Just as people who reject theories of ancient times are no better than people who reject theories of present times. Just because a theory is newer doesn't mean it must be truer, it may or may not be, or it may be just as untrue as the old theory. Some things people claim today are based on knowledge and evidence, but not everything.

Here is the article I mentioned related to light before the Sun.

------------
Harvard astrophysicist Abraham Loeb has claimed that humans may be the last to evolve in universe.

Loeb told Space.com that when the universe was 15 million years old, the temperature of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) was like that of a warm summer day on Earth.

He said that if rocky planets existed at that epoch, then the CMB may have kept their surface warm even if they did not reside in the habitable zone around their parent star, CNET reported.

Loeb said that there might have been huge stars exploding and emitting the heavy elements.

He asserted that any planets that may have resulted from these explosions would have enjoyed the warmth of cosmic microwave background radiation. Therefore, water may have been present and life forms may have existed.

He suggests that planets with atmospheric bio-signatures around low-metallicity stars in the Milky Way galaxy or its dwarf galaxy satellites may once have been analogous to the very earliest of planets.

news link
----------

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2014 12:55:18 AM

since they were d first ppl where did Cain got his wife from???

It says in the Book of the Glory of the Kings that Cain had a sister.

"his sister with the beautiful face, who was born with him and who had been given unto ABEL,"
-Chapter 4 Kebra Negast

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/6/2014 12:57:45 AM

I would suggest reading the Haile Selassie I Bible to get a clear answer to your question of creation

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/7/2014 3:51:48 AM

A pregnant fowl came first. The immaculate conception of creation so to speak. Life begets life; and life begins with JAH.

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

The seed did not come before the plant, the plant came first with the seed in itself.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I