Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5488&start_row=1

The egg or the fowl?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/3/2014 12:40:19 PM

Greetings Rastafari
The other day InI had a reasoning with I Idrens,holding Iditation,licking the herb and giving Ises.
There was raised a topic which say which was there first the egg or the fowl.
Some would say the fowl, and claim the fowl bring forth the egg and I said nuh!!!the fowl cant exist without coming from the egg.It went on and I myself came to a conclusion,saying,there wasnt or isnt a day of creation.The Earth has always been what it is and will always be.Its only that human want to peg where him can say this must be the beginning but no one really knows,its just a natural phenomenon.

LIFE IS A CYCLE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/3/2014 1:49:24 PM

Neither. Life cycle. I'd have to agree with your answer cuz. The opposite of birth is death. But life has no beginning and no end.

Giving thAnkhs

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/3/2014 10:58:13 PM

Did Adam and Eve appear out of thin air?

We are made, all creation is made in his image, a image, out of his imagination come all images of creation, a holographic projection that became crystallized in this material matrix.

I say all creation in Jah image and when humans fell so did creation when humans became violent so did wildlife, what goes around comes around, so the old saying is good karma is best protection Jah gives, for the wages of sin is death but the gift of Jah is life forever more.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/4/2014 1:50:07 AM

Adam and Eve lived when there were already human being existing,and by the way,if Adam did exist,who were his parents?
InI Incient trinity shows I the way or reality of life,that is everyone has come out of a womb,so if Adam did exist,him also supposed to have come out of a womb,thus the chain is endless,hence life has no beginning nor ending,its just LIFE EVERLIVING

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2014 2:41:43 AM

"In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth."2 Understand then "In the beginning" meaneth "in CHRIST"; the interpretation of "beginning" is CHRIST. JOHN the Apostle, the son of ZEBEDEE, saith concerning CHRIST, "This is the first (or, beginning) Whom we have heard and seen, Whom we have known, and Whom our hands have felt."3 And we will relate unto you how we have a portion with Him, and ye who believe our words shall have a portion with us.

-Chapter 102 Glory of the Kings

For the Kings of Ethiopia had a Beginning. The Beginning is Christ. God spoke with Adam in Ethiopian language. God was Adams Father. In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. In the origin The Word had been existing and That Word had been existing with God and That Word was himself God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten of The Father, full of grace and truth. John bore witness of him and cried, saying, “This was he of whom I spoke: 'He that comes after me is preferred in honor before me, for he had priority over me.' And of his fulness we have all received, and grace for grace. For The Law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Yeshua The Messiah (Jesus Christ). No man has seen God at any time; The Only Begotten God Who is in the bosom of The Father, he has declared him.” The beginning of Yeshua The Messiah, The Son of God. As it is written in Isaiah the Prophet, “Behold, I shall send my messenger before your presence to prepare your way.” “A voice that cries in the wilderness, prepare the way of THE LORD JAH and make level his paths.”

John was in the wilderness, baptizing and preaching the baptism of repentance for the release of sins. And all the country of Judea and all the people of Jerusalem were going out to him, and he baptized them in the Jordan when they confessed their sins. But the same John was clothed with clothing of hair of the camel and he was bound with a belt of leather at his waist and his food was locusts and honey of the field. And he was preaching and he said, “Behold, after me shall come he who is mightier than I, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to loosen. I have immersed you in water, but he will immerse you in The Spirit of Holiness. And it was in those days; Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was immersed in the Jordan by John. And at once, as he came up from the waters, he saw the heavens ripped open and The Spirit who was descending upon him as a dove. And there was a voice from the heavens: “You are my Son, The Beloved; with you I am delighted.” And at once The Spirit drove him into the wilderness. And he had been there in the wilderness forty days when he was tempted by Satan. And he was with the animals, and Angels were ministering to him.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/4/2014 5:41:02 AM

Melchezidek
I was reffering to a Rasta point of view not the Christian point of view.If it was so,then I wouldnt have asked because its something we are taught from birth

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2014 7:36:07 AM

Thats your point of view. Each has their own point of view. How can you not know what is in the bible but you call yourself rasta? A Rasta man knows what is in the bible. I and I Burn all ya that say you rasta but don't know ones Ible, Fyah for yah. Jah Ras Tafari is the Creator, this we are taught at Rasta Church Order of the Most High

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/4/2014 9:19:34 AM

This is how a reasoning gets sidetracked.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/5/2014 3:30:25 AM

I question is which was there first,the egg or the fowl ???

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/5/2014 5:58:41 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I