Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5486&start_row=1

How does I & I Know a NyahBinghi is Real

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/1/2014 4:25:47 AM

How does the Iyahs know if a Nyahbinghi is real or not? Ive heard of Iyahs saying that a binghi was not real. Hows does I and I know if a Nyahbinghi is real? Is there a fake Nyahbinghis out there ?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/1/2014 2:55:47 PM

I dont overstand your question

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/1/2014 2:55:57 PM

I dont overstand your question

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/2/2014 12:22:47 AM

Does the I refer to "dreads" who are not truly RASTA?

John 10:37-38 JAH Yeshua said:
"If I do not the works of JAH, believe me not. But if I do them, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know and understand that JAH is in me, and I in JAH."

Perhaps I&I can know a true Binghiman by I&I actions - are they fitting with JAH, promoting inity, love and peace? Or are they divisive and negative?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2014 7:40:14 AM

If yah don't over, this is what I man mean:

The Nyahbinghi movement started to be written of in the early 1900s. This was when europeans started to hear of this Nyahbinghi peoples of africa. The Nyahbinghis protected Africa and spread the cult all over. Now how did the Jamaicans get the Nyahbinghi cult in Jahmaica?

Does the spread of the Nyahbinghis needs permission from the main Nyahbinghi Cult?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/2/2014 7:55:04 AM

NO

The moral is not to let Europeans define African truth. As rasta, we know Binghi

We are the main cult. What exactly is the difference between the Africans in Africa chanting binghi and the Africans in Jamaica chanting binghi? In the name of Ethiopianism and death to all oppressor?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2014 7:58:06 AM

Like _ The opening of a Nyahbinghi Ceromony, does the I dem needs some sort of permission from the Head Nyahbinghi Cult?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/2/2014 8:14:18 AM

The head of Nyabinghi is a warrior empress from over 100 years ago. Who has her permission?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/2/2014 8:26:35 AM

But if your referring to the specific Haile Selassie I Theocratical Order of Nyahbinghi, then yes, official permission would be required as to avoid copyright issues. This is sizzla group.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2014 8:27:08 AM

I and I Chant Ethiopian, death to all oppressor. I and I see it that we should fight babylon shitstem down the drain and let babylon fall. Ethiopians (Africans) Unite and strong we shall fight.
Yeah, the actions of the evil oppressor, is reason for Africans to unite and babylon shall fall.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I