Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5485&start_row=11

Sadhus

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 2/7/2014 4:19:01 AM

A friend of I trods Krishna Consciousness, I and I reason on many things. He told I a little about the Sadus; that they were followers of Shiva and that they grow locks and smoke ganja in reverence to Shiva, because Shiva has locks and smokes ganja.

He told I about a story about how the dreadlocks and ganja smoking were actually a curse put on the followers of Shiva; brought about by some quarreling among the priest class.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/7/2014 4:23:35 AM

....The KCs are another sect who give thanks and praise onto a Black dieity. Ask your brethren why Krishna is black? I've heard some of the most Ipreme reasons and some of the most racist.... Depends on the KC. But KC is also widely practiced among the African (especially 'African American') Conscious communities. They admittedly draw their most sacred of spiritual knowledge from Kemet. The KCs are often openly encouraged to study Ancient Kemet.

I made a reasoning on the KC:

http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5482

Giving thAnkhs.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/7/2014 3:36:39 PM

Just imagine the compassion for spirituality there must be in India for a man to be able to sit down for spiritual insight, undisturbed by the police, psychiatric heavies, tax collectors, tabloid press, plus the many mockers that would likely interrupt any purposeful spiritual sit-down attempted in the west. Love it. Try anything remotely spiritual and you will be steered towards crime, classified insane, prosecuted, beaten or marginalised, and it is we who claim first world freedom. Bless up Sadhu.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I