Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5475&start_row=1

underneath...

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/28/2014 10:05:17 PM

Reality is not as it appears, underneath all appearances, underneath our colors, and creeds, egos , religions, race, nationality, beneath our bodies, beneath our thoughts, and beneath our bodily feelings and sensations, beneath our motives and desires,beneath all that clothing is who we are , many layers of worldlyness : concepts and notions.... keep us from seeing the unity of who we are underneath is the same, none are evil but dressed in it, so we must forget whats hindering us from having clothing of light. Underneath it all...One spirit, one heart, one love. Peace Increases....with Emmanuel (Jah is with us)
JAHS Presence : Here, underneath it all.....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 1:41:55 PM

We have our disagreements. But between your post above. The message of 'one life language' from the bible thread, and certain other conclusion and logics I see the I a reach. Man sight the I as a conscious conscious I. Itinue the works brother Jessep. Yes

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/29/2014 3:02:45 PM

Underneath it all, from our true self(one with Jah) let us speak and from underneath it all our light shines through it all...

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/29/2014 4:38:53 PM

A religions of India teacher once taught I, that we all have the same light shining within I and I. It is the same light (Atman) shining, only it is as if I and I have layers of cloth covering this light. This causes the light to appear dimmer in those with many layers of cloth covering their light; or causing the light to appear brighter in those with fewer layers of cloth covering their light. Though it is the same bright light within all.

The cloth can represent, illusions of self, ignorance, sense gratification, etc.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I