Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5467&start_row=1

What will happen to the Throne of Ithiopia???

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/25/2014 3:35:25 AM

Shall there be another King of the lineage of H.I.M?
Or will H.I.M sit upon the throne again physically?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/25/2014 4:57:23 AM

there is no throne of Ithiopia

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/25/2014 5:10:58 AM

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2014 8:13:42 AM

There is no ruling throne in Ethiopia again, according to the official government.

I interpret this as after HIM there shall be no more, HIM is everlasting. Since no royalty has come after HIM is still the King. Ruling Itinually.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2014 12:46:01 AM

Yes I, Haile Selassie I is the Iternal King of Kings.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/30/2014 12:47:13 AM

Yes, live on, rise, Addis Ababa is a New Flower and Holy Lands are indeed in Ethiopia like Lalibella.
Psalm 89:36 KJV
King James Version
His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

But it can move from Ethiopia to somewhere else, but I feel this Kingdom is yet to rise in Jah , Rastafari is still working through us, his. Throne moved into our hearts for now...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/30/2014 12:55:51 AM

1 Chronicles 17:11-14
When your days are fulfilled to walk with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, one of your own sons, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever. I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. I will not take my steadfast love from him, as I took it from him who was before you, but I will confirm him in my house and in my kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever.’”
1 Kings 3:7-8

Jeremiah 33 :17For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel
Psalm 89:4

I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations

I will Sing of His Love Forever
…36"His descendants shall endure forever And his throne as the sun before Me. 37"It shall be established forever like the moon, And the witness in the sky is faithful." Selah
Psalm 72:17

May his name endure forever; may it continue as long as the sun. Then all nations will be blessed through him, and they will call him blessed

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/30/2014 1:03:11 AM

(Throne of David Hallelujah, not throne of Ethiopia, the Earth is his footstool)

DAVID means beloved, so the throne is the throne of the beloved of Jah.
We all must take this seat and allow JAHS LOVE to take care of us.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 2:41:29 PM

G.A. says a Throne can't really be named after that which it outdates unless referring to the current occupant

The Throne of Ethiopia started before any name of David was first used / or used to mean beloved.

Throne of Ori.... Throne of Black Supremacy.... Throne of Haile Selassie...... Throne of Axum..... Throne of David is old time logics and only really used because of your Biblical influence

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I