Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5465&start_row=1

Black Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/24/2014 2:56:14 PM

I&I have wondered for a while now, NOT questioning the divinity of Haile Selassie I, only questioning why iman refers to HIM as the Black Christ, since HIM looks to the-I to be a light skinned man with features of a Middle Eastern or Jewish man? I&I believe HIM to be the root of David, but why is HIM called the Black Christ?
Thanks for the explanation, love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2014 3:01:19 PM

Jah is Black

Before this thread turns into a slur on light skinned brothers

I assume you have the concept of Africans / Black people being dark-skinned? The stereotyped 'West African' look?

There are many different shades and phenotypes of Indigenous African.

Haile Selassie I most definitely was an Indigenous African.

Seen?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2014 3:03:23 PM

Look to the walls of KMT

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/24/2014 3:27:16 PM

And what is KMT? I&I iverstand the title better now, that Iman consider all Africans as Black even if they are light skinned. I-wombman is of German and Hebrew descent and the idealogies of Rastafari are new for the-I, so the-I is unfamiliar with some doctrines. Give thanks for shedding light on this subject.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/9/2014 6:01:44 AM

Interesting. You wouldn't see light skinned brothers as black / African?

How does Obama define himself?
How does Marley define himself?
How do Willie Williams or Brigadier Jerry define themself?
Ever heard of Yellowman?

Unfortunately during the 1400s-1800s all of the above would be enslaved as niggers no matter the Hue....

Peter Tosh : 'Don't care where you come from. As long as your a black man; your an African..."

Marcus Garvey: 1 drop of African blood + African self-acknowledgement = African.

But what I really want to ask the I....

How do you trace your Hebrew descent? This subject is of great interest to me....

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/9/2014 10:16:00 AM

"Haile Selassie I most definitely was an
Indigenous African."

Just want to correct the I
Haile Selassie I most definitey IS an Indigenous African.

Lets not speak as if HIM has passed

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Selassie I the 1st and forIver

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/10/2014 1:30:26 AM

As it was in the beginning....Adam was African, African was first Man, Christ come to redeem Adam, restore to garden: to get man to his Godly environment, rightful home, blessed creation, promised land, to get each man to his/her Jah given place in creation.

Africa for the Africans, Zion for the Lions

Take the tiger out of its home the wild nature order , it's not a complete tiger anymore, for the wild and its natural Man given environment are its other part and they are one.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/12/2014 2:13:56 PM

Unlike me to be unconscious of such a significant linguistic error. Thanks for the correction ZionMtn. I'l have to examine my own inner eye of Heru. A serious thing and nothing to be taken lightly.

All praISIS to the Living Jah, RastafarI.

Āse.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/19/2014 9:09:13 PM

I have watched videos showing the genetic diversity of Africans....there is more diversity of genetic types of people in Africa then the rest of the world combined.
The world of mankind came out of Africa.
AFrican is the World.
There is barely any genetic differences between two people in opposite locations on earth, two gorillas on same mountain in Africa have more differences in their DNA then those two humans...
The world of humans inherited all their good genes from African ancestors.
But the way these genes express them selves are different in different locations, so we get phenotypes of man...
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=10mkww16u#/watch?v=0fT5dG5sZ0Q
Express your self. Are our genetics not the gift and image of Jah? once properly projected and manifested are they not the living God they dread, so they try to feed the people anything but Ital, Ital livity is the key to unlock ourselves and our potential from bondage.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/19/2014 10:47:10 PM

The whole genetic gene pool of human beings can be found found in Mamma Africa. Every genotype is from Africa. And outside of Africa they become different phenotypes, meaning the same genotype expresses itself differently in a different environmental locations. Different conditions condition differently, but we one, all humans share same blood. We are One.
But now there is a mad scientist manipulation genes of animals plants humans bacteria viruses etc together to destroy the image of Jah.
Rise up Oh Jah , rise up Mighty People,let them see Jah and Jah Children trample down the Dragon ,the evil one, Satin the real enemy of mankind, creation and Jah ,
We are One and strong when no dievisions are. In Unity Isreal conquered all evil between them and the promised land.
We are One, in unity Ises with her loved ones found the pieces of Osirus and renewed Jah Creation, love prevails, and to recover the glory of Ireation we will go and work to the ends of the earth. Destroying all wickedness along the way, deleting evil from the lands of the Lord.
Bless Africa, Bless the Earth.
RASTAFARI TROD ON STRONG this is ARMAGEDDON, see the battlefield is physical, emotional, mental, heartical but most of all a spiritual one.
TROD ON STRONG,JAH RASTAFARI CONQUERING EVIL
BLESSING WITH RIGHEOUSNESS AND GOOD WORKS AND DEEDS
HAILE SELASSIE
Jah Rastafari Earth Light re moving all dark powers in high places and low.....JAH!

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I