Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5464&start_row=11

Moses and the Medianites

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 1:30:11 PM

Lions eats Sheep. I and I God is a Lion , not a lamb, the conquering Lion of Judah, Haile Selassie I.

The Almighty God Jah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 1:35:41 PM

If Selassie I is the same god with that of Israel,then why are their examples different???

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 1:36:58 PM

there was no god of israel

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 1:42:00 PM

You now contradicting yourself.
You 1st say Selassie I is the god of Israel,now you say there was no god of Israel

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 1:44:35 PM

well where is this god then ????

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2014 2:00:36 PM

zionmountain - You hit the nail on the head and you know that I don't subscribe to Moses or his God. I don't believe any of the two existed.

But for the purpose of balance, sometimes we have to enter into reason on the same level of consciousness as the people you are reasoning with.

So if I believed this book to be the word of Jah. And Moses lived. Then....

Can anyone please explain...why Moses murders his own wife and childrens tribe on the ‘instruction of God’ Is this the way of Haile Selassie / Jah? Or is this God of the Bible not Jah?

It looks like we have two so far with the conclusion that Jah and the God of the Bible / God of Israel are not the same God. This is interesting...

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 2:10:36 PM

No! The god of the bible is Jah. Who are you the pope?? God Jesus Christ. everytime you act like a pope or you believe what the pope said.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:16:12 PM

Melchezideck
Its you who we should ask if you are the pope because you are the one with Greek concepts of God

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:16:34 PM

Melchezideck
Its you who we should ask if you are the pope because you are the one with Greek concepts of God

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2014 2:19:25 PM

I am a normal human being who you accuse of being a "believer" (what ever you mean)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I