Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5463&start_row=11

Do you believe science

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/24/2014 2:53:47 PM

blessed to all

yes I, what is believe ?? to say H.I.M is the god of moses is a BELIEF.
it might sound attractive but still remain as a "BELIEF" in other words a"LIE".

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 12:06:40 AM

Why believe Moses?

Why should we believe you?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 12:08:48 AM

yes I, what is believe ?? to say H.I.M is the god of moses is a BELIEF.

and this^^^^^^^

Why believe you?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 12:15:14 AM

Everyone can judge for her or him self what is right and what is wrong! We need not have to know what you know. We free to know what we want. Everyone is free and should not be trapped in someone elses knowledge. Be Free! Jah Bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 12:31:25 AM

And everyone is free to make up their own knowledge or their own theories or to make up their own sciences. Its called education. Thats why one knows science, but it can never be true, because when a new theory is made up, then that what was thought to be true is now false, and the neww theory is the true knowledge. So be free to know what you want to know! Believe it if you want. Your free to judge for yourself what is right and wrong. And yes, you don't need to read what I said. You free to Judge what is right and what is wrong for yourself. Blessed.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/27/2014 1:07:38 AM

Bob Marley was asked be for his body was done with in this time what was final words to his fans

He said something like this. "Inside of every one of us is that voice that says right or wrong, and we got to LISTEN to that voice.It voice of Jah"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/27/2014 2:47:46 AM

Science started in Egypt with those black Africans you posted Melchezidek, don't fight it.

Please tell me the difference between science and reasoning?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 3:50:42 AM

Yes thats true, Africans gave us speech, writing, education, religion, sciences, mathematics, arts, just to name a few... it all comes from out of Africa.. whether it be stolen or not, its still African!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2014 4:11:04 AM

whats the difference between propaganda and science?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/27/2014 7:35:45 AM

Most science can be tested objectively; the majority of science is not strictly theoretical this is only true for issues of quantum physics and relating to the Big Bang etc as this cannot be tested via experiment. And for the purely theoretical stuff, most theories enhance and further previous theories it's not all contradictory. Science and reasoning have very few differences. Science and spirituality the same. This is what those Ancient Africans taught - this isn't coming from Europe or the pope.

What's the difference between propaganda and the bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I