Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5457&start_row=1

TO ALL WHO WILL TRY TO BURN I BIBLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/20/2014 2:57:33 AM

You think that this might be of any benefit to mankind, or is a necesary for Black Supremacy...

You are Wrong.

Special Dedication to thee:

Psalms 52.

Psalms 53.

Psalms 68.

Selassie I will have the last laugh.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 3:12:18 AM

Why Selassie I come to laugh at we?

Because we don't think like you we must be wrong?

The point of me making the other thread was so that we could keep the discussion within it and don't flood the forum going over the same argument.

But you felt the need to voice your judgement a so it go.....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 3:24:56 AM

Special dedication (emphasis on 'ded') for thee:

This one is crazy. All be it the first reference is out of context, the rest is just crazy and always seem to involve Africans:

That's concludes our bible study for the day

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 3:39:58 AM

Now imagine this African - with his indigenous warrior self

- supposing he found or wanted to find JAH. Are you saying the only way he could ites up the Emperor as the divine is if he comes through Jesus? This man here, who has never heard any bible story, but knows his history and his culture, MUST only reach jah through bible?

What a terrible narrow minded thing

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/20/2014 3:55:59 AM

...............HIM you say you Hail,
& to heed His Word you fail?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 3:59:55 AM

I uphold his word more than most. You are not qualified to judge how I uphold the word of HIM. Haile Selassie tell I to put the Bible down and look further, look for a more accurate and relevant truth of the i-self. These teachings come out of reason not out of ignorance. If these teachings dont resonate with you thats your business, nobody told you to put the bible down. Dont knock the ones that do with your Judging self. You could have asked for an explanation and entered into reason... but ONCE AGAIN lets cast judgement instead. I see it. Rastafari is my King. Haile Selassie is I literal King through his relationship with the United States of Africa and the diaspora. If you knew what HIM had planned to do before the pagans rallyed around his throne. HIM is the literal Ruler for all African unity at home and abroad. He set this title not I. As the ancients, we look to our Ruler as a divine. This, so far, has absolutely nothing to do with your Bible and his religion.

+I have no intention in going around in this circle again, your honor.

HAIL JAH

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/20/2014 4:15:08 AM

How could you know what His Word say?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 4:16:02 AM

Because he has a mouth, and is literate....

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/20/2014 4:16:04 AM

Selassie I will have the last laugh.

Tell I what has happened in the past to all those who attempet to discredit The Bible, if thou indeed has studied.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 4:20:37 AM

It is for the right of men and nations freely to take their stand on the great issues of the day, as their consciences and their sense of right and justice - and these alone - dictate.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I