Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5457&start_row=31

TO ALL WHO WILL TRY TO BURN I BIBLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/21/2014 3:58:52 PM

In I Defender Of The Faith, I Hold I Peace.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2014 10:48:07 PM

Many, if not most nations who are now Christian were made that way by force. So it should not be surprising that some think so badly of it. They will not be condemned for this, Righteousness is what God requires, not a book.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/25/2014 4:10:55 PM

So much pollution surrounding the Son can't HIM

So much mis translations of the Incient Bible, it's confusions

But what under all the crud of the worlds delusions is a stone , more valuable than anything

Don't throw baby out with bathwater

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/26/2014 5:16:34 PM

jessep86 said, "Don't throw baby out with bathwater" This saying comes from a time when every family member took a bath, one after the other, causing the water to become dark from dirt. Apparently they washed the baby last and so "Don't throw baby out with bathwater" cause you might not see the baby in the dark bath water.

I think that is an appropriate saying with all of this dirty talk about the bible. And so I and I should not forget about the precious life teachings of the bible once I and I have washed away the dirty misconceptions; lest I and I should cast out the knowledge and wisdom along with the ignorance.

I and I should be defenders of ancient knowledge and wisdom, preserving it for the youth and the next generations to follow.

More love and life,
Iyah Oats

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I