Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5453&start_row=1

Mobile phone reasoning forum

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 1/19/2014 11:49:39 AM

greetings Kings and Queens
i n i is very humbled to come on this website and read the posts by fellow brothers and sisters. i have learned alot as well and can say that this is a vital website for any rasta yute troddin Rastafari.
the i is wonderin if it would be possible to create a mobile app where we can log in and chat live with one another just like the live reasoning section on the website. i man is intrigued by the reasoning here but in i opinion i think that a mobile app can also promote the reasoning fully.
currently theres an app called whatsapp that is globally used and users can share phone numbers, add each other and text. it is also possible to create a group chat where all bredrins can join and chat together. i man would not mind giving out i number solely to reason Rastafari as i man is a yute in Kenya, i have alot to share e.g can send pictures of i organization iman is linked with, share voice audios and videos too.
If Ark i would acknowledge to create an app, that would be a blessing and if the i chooses to use whatsapp, still well and good. also if the bredrins would want to share their phone numbers and start reasoning, iman would apprecilove it too.
Blessings and peace Jah Rastafari
fire blaze all wicked conception.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2014 12:15:46 AM

I don't have time to make an app. People come Reason here from different parts of the world, so it is not always easy for people to come together at a specific time.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I