Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5441&start_row=1

Thinning crown with dreads

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/14/2014 12:12:07 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah Rastafari! InI met this breddren that has locks, but his crown is getting thinnner. He ask me if InI knew of any hair products that can (reverse the curse!), no rogaine, no chemicals, ital is vital!!!!!. Don't have anything to give to InI breddren, please post what may work for him.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2014 5:49:21 PM

He can try this

Healing Hair Oil

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/15/2014 12:13:03 AM

Osha root, boiled in water, till foamy, then cool and pour in bottle for use as ,shampoo , also black dreams seed eaten I recommended with complete balanced food habits.

Make sure body getting complete nutrition up high levels of minerals in belly blood bones and hair, make sure getting all vitamins and minerals for they all are found in hair testing , for levels of minerals in body, can be checked through hair testing not just blood.
Get lots of fresh air to scalp, it breath don't all ways suffocate it with head clothing.

Let us render our hearts and grow in faith and works, all things else follow like hair and health, blessings be upon head of righteous , and their crown that is eternal filling their cup and temple.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/22/2014 2:00:34 PM

Do the I's know where the I can get the black seeds from? On line, herbs store, or etc? Can the I also tell I also where to get OSHA also? How many time do u shampoo with it, how much seed to the I intake?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/22/2014 2:00:35 PM

Do the I's know where the I can get the black seeds from? On line, herbs store, or etc? Can the I also tell I also where to get OSHA also? How many time do u shampoo with it, how much seed to the I intake?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/22/2014 3:17:23 PM

Found the OSHA roots but in liquid could the I still use this form of OSHA roots or do u have to get the ital root and boil it? Give Thanks?

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/29/2014 11:26:24 AM

Just a quicc question, I just got dreads and wanted to know if i can keep them in cornrows, is it still part of I Rastafari movements, or will it bring I livity down?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/29/2014 5:10:34 PM

Yes, I for I Locks? Locks is locks as long as no comb or scissors come neigh to de Idrens. Breddren link InI @ Facebook @ DerrickBarbaraHammond or roarinlion1071@icloud.com. Peace & Love in Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 7:04:06 PM

Burn fashion and style dreadlocks. Much more than leaving comb and scissor. Raggamuffin to Mau Mau to the ones who cover them covenant. Burn cornrow, twist and even-length.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2014 8:00:15 PM

Yes I, same thing as what Garveys Africa said.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I