Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5440&start_row=1

Black Heart

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/14/2014 5:35:31 AM

I am just wonderring; Garveys Africa, are you the same person as Black Heart in this forum?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2014 10:00:24 AM

I first want to know if this a you?

There jus couldn't be TWO black man with knowledge of self inna one place?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/14/2014 10:12:51 AM

I ask because the I & the I seem to have the Same Fire. So what is your Answer?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2014 10:51:07 AM

My post and the brother post are nothing alike. From what I have seen we share a common desire for Black redemption and African freedom. Possibly even African supremacy. To suggest that we must be one of the same people because we have demonstrated this one common ground is both ignorant and demoralising. You wouldn't ask two Rasta who agree on ITAL whether they were the same person now would you? I question your judgement and your intention. + I dont rate dem ting deh. To suggest a person is using two different identities in one space and time, implies deceit. Them accuse Garvey of fraud and the same charge you try bring round Garveys Africa......Chut.

On another plane of consciousness,

Yes, I and the bredda are the same. I am also Marcus Garvey, Emperor Haile Selassie I, even a Steven Biko, or Kwame Nkrumah .... the list goes on as the joint manifestation of all which is one Black power.

I hope this isn't a problem.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/14/2014 12:57:16 PM

If you and the Above named are different people then I expected the I to answer simply and clearly.
I still think the I and the I are one and the same; thy Fire and signiture are quite alike, in the Same Way that Selassie I and Jesus Christ Is.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2014 5:54:33 PM

It is unlikely they are the same. They may say some of the same things, but they don't write like the same person. I can usually tell when people come with different names, and I have never had suspicions about them.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2014 6:20:42 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/18/2014 11:22:45 AM

jehosaphat 2011. De I haffe know n accept it dat black people like I n Garvey Africa who stand fo de true black Idemtion trod still exist even in dis iwa n deh are many of us. Many of I n I fellow black people may be in mental bondage but some of us are still shining de light of Black Ipremacy by spreading Garvey philosophy.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 1/18/2014 5:22:18 PM

I sight that the I them got the same fire: same fire that was kindled by the days of slaveships and European colonizers. That hola fyah gotta burn! Gotta burn down the lies of this whitewashed system we be livin in. Gotta burn down the lies of a whitewashed history; if I and I are to live in truth in the present and teach the truth in the future.

I would be truly surprised if the two rastas are the same person and Iyah don't surprise easy.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 1/19/2014 11:29:15 PM

I know that BH & GA have the same passion to fight against I Bible, never the less, I have no passion for persons, only Respect for Character.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I