Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5430&start_row=1

seeking some direction out of babylon

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioncub96 Sent: 1/6/2014 6:35:08 PM

Blessed love sons and daughters of the most-I JAH Rastafari, the I is a young Lion,age 17,growing up in London,England and I am at a stage that I am realising how Babylon is holding back InI in there money material illusion nation. Naturally I hope to one day reside in Africa and be free from this wicked system. But how is, my question.there isn't any rasta camps england so I don't think its wise to go straight to africa without building my foundation further. But surely the I can't just get a plane ticket to jamaica or wherever and just impose myself on a rasta camp.I would be in jamaica homeless.it makes more sense to stay in england with some means of survival than to be in any other nation with nothing but the Most-I in my heart and the education and skills I have aquired here in the UK.

I need an experienced Idren to show me some light.Blessed love Itinually

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/6/2014 7:42:08 PM

Many many Rasta camps all over the world sistren, hold faith. England has a long history with Rastafari through the relationship and movement with JA. Prophet Gad set up a strong Rastafari base in England from the 70s. And many more since. Send I man a link so I can connect the I to a local conscious community. Don't give up the trod ya inna LDN.
Blessed.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/7/2014 12:16:30 PM

do you mind giving me your facebook id so i can link you up with the Rastafari council in Britain,London.

Messenger: Lioncub96 Sent: 1/7/2014 3:12:15 PM

My facebook https://m.facebook.com/jacob.davis.9256028?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8
And GARVEYS AFRICA the I is a Lion not a Lioness, bless up everytime still,

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/7/2014 10:47:28 PM

Yes Warrior, theres some good ting a happen in a LDN right now. And never lose the strive toward Africa as you said. I man will shout the I shortly.
Tan firm

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I