Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5424&start_row=1

RASTA IS CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/30/2013 4:47:31 PM

Ras Tafari is Jesus Christ. The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Look to Africa for there a king was crowned. Rasta is the Head of humanity. Ras Tafari is the Godhead of the Trinity. Haile Selassie I Jah Ras TafarI. Ras Tafari is God the Creator

Haile HIM

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/30/2013 5:04:52 PM

For we are all born FREE, we are all HUMAN, and we all do have RIGHTS. Ras Tafari gave us this Freedom, Ras Tafari gave us this RIGHTS, and Ras Tafari made us all Human. So together we live in this world. Together we wash one another's feet. For your body is not clean till your toes is clean. Together we look after each other. We are Humanity, Together.

We are born in new creations of God Jah Ras TafarI. Ras Tafari opened the Seven seals in Revelation of the Bible. Ras Tafari is God of the Holy Bible. We are born a new Creation, in Ras Tafari, we are Free and Right and Human.

Rasta is God, no other god, only

Jah Ras TafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/19/2014 2:59:45 AM

H I M Haile Selassie I - Lion of Judah

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 1/19/2014 6:03:46 PM

Yes brother, hail Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 2:48:38 PM

Haile Selassie isnt Jesus.Jesus did not come from David's loins.
The only root of David is Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 3:12:59 PM

And Haile Selassie spoke of the throne of King Ori . David was a late comer

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2014 12:58:51 AM

You KNW that the ideology of Rasta being Christ is in conflict to the teachings of the Boboshante for example.

Yet if I was to say Rasta is not Jesus/Yesus/Iyasus Christ then I would get swarmed on like bees to honey. Ironic.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/21/2014 12:01:36 PM

Please show I&I the scriptures that support these statements. Give thanks.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/22/2014 4:14:38 AM

Believe what you want. I and I know Haile Selassie I is Christ Jesus. How do you know Jesus was a real man? Haile Selassie I is a real man and really is Jesus Christ in flesh.

And

In Rasta, ones are free to believe whatever one wants, like you believe there existeds a white guy named Jesus. You free to believe that.

I and I know Ras Tafari is Jesus Christ the Redeemer the Lion of Judah.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Ras Tafari is Jesus Christ, God in Flesh.

Now say what you want....

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/22/2014 5:17:39 AM

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Ras Tafari

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I