Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5398&start_row=1

Developing Minds

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 12/7/2013 12:01:37 PM

Iman is a youth and the struggle for InI to finish school is very concrete is it advised that I shouldn't smoke till I finish school? Everytime I smoke its after peace has been made between me and someone and I smoke too much this ways on InI consciousness am I abusing herb?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2013 2:05:42 PM

Herb is a Sacrament onto Jah.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2013 2:05:42 PM

Its more about how you use it and how u deal with it than age or whether you are at school. Many people smoke herbs from early years and go though as full academic dreadlock. Others smoke herbs and turn dropout and wut'less. A small minority of people seem to get more side effects than the meditation from herbs. Some people have to be in the right zone or environment to enjoy herbs like at night and not while doing schoolwork or frolic in a babylon. Some have to smoke herbs for the motivation and energy to do works. So it depends, on you.

But herb is a sacrament not to be abused

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 12/7/2013 4:39:42 PM

much love and thanks for the feedback but InI think it was the environment this time I had made peace with a locks man after we had split ways because I saw the business he was dealing with was babylon so me had to take myself out of the equation but yesterday he told me he was ready to give up that life and praise the most high but that night bad vibes start a flow

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/14/2013 3:54:40 PM

If the alter is blessed , the sacrament will be blessed.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I