Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5397&start_row=1

Natural Weed vs skunk, cheese

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/7/2013 7:01:15 AM

The heathen preferes cheese or skunk. Their way of life is about good kush and alcohol. What do you prefere?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/7/2013 2:01:21 PM

Not everywhere has access to anything but Skunk. Skunk is the #1 global weed. Even in JA, hardly see any original brownish indigenous world famous herbs anymore - due to the 4 month cycle of Skunk imported from the States or Europe, compared to the 8-12 month yearly cycles of the tall Jamaican outdoor real collie herb

So if its a choice then a lambs bread. If only skunk deh bout den a skunk a go burn. Although I know many Ras that wouldn't touch it.

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/7/2013 3:30:46 PM

As long as it's good quality sensi, InI is ok wit it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/7/2013 7:55:44 PM

Jah bless, Lords; Jah Dub and GARVEYS AFRICA
ya feels da reasoning meditations in this time

I and I seek and meditates not to diss the ganjah. if ya can't find natural weed and the skunk is the option for the I, then burn the skunk then. And "JA original brownish indigenous world famous herbs" that the I hardly sees anymore, where does that comes from? I man just saying, natural weed is original and better.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/8/2013 12:38:40 PM

Ises. I mean the original yard weed. Jamaican collie. 8 month cycle. Pure sativa. Too much breed weed on a short cycle import from USA or Europe

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/8/2013 1:16:10 PM

Blessed man. I man was wanting to know how did jamaica get herb? Did the people bring the collie with them from africa?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/8/2013 1:31:48 PM

It's debatable and there's no one answer. My reasoning is that collie a worldwide thing in fertile equatorial places; from Africa to the Americas to Asia. Also the global slave trade involving the trade of herbs and spice, all seed too a import. The point is Jamaicans have had herb since them de ya a Jamaica; yet still, herb in Africa from creation, it wasn't a new thing. From as far back as the Kushite High Preists using herbs (and opiums) to awaken the third eye and reach a different level of consciousness; the evidence being in the temples of Lexor.
Outdoor Sativa is a specific tropical treasure

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 12/28/2013 6:57:02 PM

Iman think it is probably brought by the Indian contract workers who were brought to Jamaica in the late 1800's. When they were brought to Jamaica they brought also their culture. The herb is very important for certain Hindu's and I personally think they showed it to the African people who were also brought to Jamaica. But as Garvey's Africa already said it is debatable and it will remain debatable because there isn't an 100 percent certain answer on the question.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 8:34:10 PM

....the question would then be who were the 'INDIANS' that brought it.

Until very recently Indian simply meant a melanated person.

I mean, the same people who used that word, named the Carribean, the West INDIES.....

Maybe they were MoorS?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 12/29/2013 9:04:26 AM

With the term "Indians" Iman referred to people that come from the Incient land India in Asia.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I