Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5395&start_row=11

Black Power

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/15/2013 2:26:10 PM

Some rasta don't deal with 'super' prefix of wordsound so supremacy would become ipremacy. Also in reference to the 'supremacy' of the 'I' . Same concept. InI like your reasoning on black power. Has nothing to do with hating or loving whites. A just black empowerment, liberation and consciousness.

Selassie I Jah

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/15/2013 3:21:02 PM

Rastafari cant be Nazarite,Rastafari was there from creation before the word Nazarite existed.
The Nazarite came outta Rastafari Livity but doesnt mean its Rastafari

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 12/15/2013 7:41:14 PM

I assumed black ipremacy meant the same as white supremacy....sorry I overreacted

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/16/2013 10:34:48 AM

Power to the people, the power of love, to the black white yellow red tan and all shades of the in between.
One Rainbow love

Glorify every color in rainbow, we are the spectrums of light around HIS throne.

Each one is a drop of water, in the rainbow, and when we all come together as one , every color unites but does not blend,
So like the rainbow, when we truely come together as one light then we will really shine as the rainbow does.

(The rainbow is not seen unless all colors are seen. Seen?)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/16/2013 10:49:08 AM

Supreme meaning chief, head, top. The human family tree says all human ancestors are from Africa. And the top of the family tree is the beginning the head. Out of the black, all was born, hence the goddess Kali, even the sun and stars and moon are born out of the womb of pitch black, so it is with all humanity, humanity's Ancient one's were the blackest of black.....when light is condensed into leaves the leave gets darker and darker with more chlorophyll and minerals, the melatonin is the spiritual chemical in humans, so the incient one's were super spiritual, and hence The supreme leader s of humanity, spirituality, and their religions. Give thanks to what's been passed down and inherited , Jah gives each soul only what it capable to use effectively, and to they who have more will be given, and those that have not enough even that will be taken......so make good use of good things!

BE JAHS PRIASES

Messenger: jah jeff Sent: 12/16/2013 2:19:10 PM

This is true that the African race was the first race or whatever, but when i think of "black Power" i think more of the black panthers or like the Nation of islam, than i do say selassie or even bob marley.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/16/2013 5:04:18 PM

Because that's the image that's been given to you, rasta has been infiltrated so it seems soft these days......

If haile selassie doesn't represent the highest form of black power then ......... Speechless..........

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/16/2013 6:00:59 PM

I man would ask what is a Nazarite? Who were the nazarites?

The Nazarites were afrikan people, or black culture people. They had Dreaded-locked hair, and grew their beards too. They practice african or black culture and continued to do so even later through their generations. Their generations got mixed, or their race got mixed with the babylonians and canaanites, and a few others, like the persians and assyrians and so forth... But hey, I and I still finds real nazarites, or those practicing the nazarite culture here in afrika, still live and on going. So yea, my lord, Nazarites is afrikans.

Bleesed Love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/17/2013 4:34:27 AM

Nazarites practised that livity long after it was in Mama Africa.
Remember Africa is the Roots
Nazarites were Israelites

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/25/2013 8:12:19 PM

Jesus, God, don't you know real africans are hebrews? My Lord

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I