Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5388&start_row=1

In I and I fathers house are many mansions

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/25/2013 6:23:54 PM

In Jah Ras TafarI I and I fathers house are many many mansions. I and I give the IJahs the keys to the opening of these doors - gates into these mansions. Many of the IJahs is known with different mansions taking part in different houses. I and I just come here to unite all ones and ones in one house, I and I fathers house, the house of David, the House of King Solomon, the House of Jah. I and I welcome all to this house of Jah. I and I stand for One Luv.

In one luv gatherings I and I congregate in the assembly of the Righteous, I and I chant de ises I and I have Ijahbinghi I and I make the sounds and vibrations on the drum I and I reason pon de Word of Jah. I and I don't come with strict rules enslaving the I with mentalness or religious indoctrinations forming a belief system where rules plays an important role like to regulate the food I and I eat or the cults and religions made by humans to control what we do.

I and I read from the scroll Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. again Matthew 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

So brethrens and sistrens, don't let Ras TafarI become a thing or something where the one mansion thinks they better than the other. Jah made all of us equil. Equality rules on mount Zion. Don't let Ras TafarI become a thing of fighting. And believe me, some rastas die because of this. Even the jews, they have their sets of rules and when the christ came and showed them that rules is for religions the jews killed him. The same today with I and I. One Luv is a gathering for I and I Ras TafarI Brothers and Sisters, ones and ones to come to get together and reason the word of Jah and chant Ises to Jah Ras TafarI, no matter what color or race or house or mansion the I is from. In One Love, I and I is One, and I and I unites with one body, even Jah Ras TafarI Empress Menen I Selassie I.

Emperor Ras TafarI said “The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”

One Luv is this Spirituality.
Together I and I worship Jah Ras TafarI
Haile Selassie I
Together I and I pray to Jah Ras TafarI
King Alpha and Queen Omega Empress Menen I
Mother of All Creation.
Together I and I chant Ises.
Together I and I must needs each other.
Together we are Ras TafarI

Blessed I
Blessed Luv

One Luv
Blessed

MELCHEZIDEK

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2013 6:41:19 PM

The Jews killed Christ?

Words from the mouth of God?

Hmm...

Know say is some Rasta dont deal with house of Solomon and House of David, man and man house. Ethiopian Mulatto and An Ethiopian foreigner. No disrespect to them still, a truth. But we in search of the root. House of Makeda built long before the two of them and matthew and his scroll.
I man say bun tribalism and division within rasta yes.... but if we dont hold onto the main focus, Africa, and the identification and upliftment of ourselves as African people in reference to HIM, then its all just theology.

You made reference to Iyabingi or Nyabhingi - so when a Boboshante calls upon King Emmanuel I being divine, or reincarnation of Jesus Christ.... would you agree/disagree? Because just by you stating the name of Bhingi it conjures up years of rasta doctrine.

All of which stems from biblical interpretation. ALL argument in rasta based around bible interpretation.

Ive never seen two rastas argue over the volumous wonder of the history of Africa and Ethiopia, or the worth and need for upliftment of Africans, or the acknowledge of the Ancestors from pre-dynastic Kush and Nubia to our travel through the middle passage of the TransAtlantic ocean.......... we need to find the direct root of the vexation, and burn it. The term you used of many mansions in one house, and idea of patching over our differences rather than critically appraising in search of the root cause, has been given to our people for decades. And with what results?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/2/2013 11:30:07 AM

Blessed All in ALL, Ones and Ones,
I and I brothers and sisters

Blessed I GARVEYS AFRICA

Great to sight the I in the powers of the most I
Selassie I Jah Ras TafarI.

Yes mon, I agree with the I., that I and I must needs to seek I and I root in africa, ( the I mentioned about Makeda). King Emmanuel I said a man of right is God in flesh. God is not out there but I and I should look within. Look towards yourselves. You are god. You are rasta. Marcus I. Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras TafarI. Melchezidek.

Look at the Ones and Ones in the gatherings. Look to your brother. Look to your sister. Your Brother is God. Your Sister is Goddess.

Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses, Gods and Goddesses, You yourselves have Jah living with you. Emmanuel I means God is with you all. Look to yourselves to find God. You are Jah. If you do Good you are God. Together we praise God. Together we worship God. Together we Love one another. Together we need one another. Together we help one another. Together we step into the light from darkness into the light. From Baby-Wrong into Ras TafarI. From the world into Rasta. Seek the Kingdom of Jah first and all things will be added.

I and I gatherings is One Love Gatherings. One Love gathering Rasta is not about black white brown yellow green blue or purple or what ever color you are. The philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is and permanently discredited and abandoned. There are no first-class and second-class citizens of any nation. The color of skin is no more significant than the color of eyes. And basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race I and I are gathered together in the assembly of the righteous in Ras TafarI name I and I stands for one love and I and I don't go according to a calendar to say the I is from that tribe and the I is this color. Some rastas are all of the same tribe, no matter what month they were born in. Some are physically born from a tribe and not according to their month but according to their lineage. So how does the calendar work?

I and I stands for one love - Uniting All IYahs All those who are in Ras TafarI name, I and I invite the IyIs to congregate with the Righteous in Jah Ras TafarI name. We are only here because Haile Selassie I Lives. ( YES MON ). Every EyE must needs to See. Yes I. Every Day the Sun Shineth. Every Day the light of the sun lighteth up the darkness. I and I must needs to return to our roots, Ethiopia the Land of the Garden of Paradise.

Yes, Ethiopia is Africa. Africa is the land of the garden of paradise. It is important that I and I needs to step back to the land that brought us here,- the Land of our Fore Fathers and Fore Mothers- the Mother Land, the Land that gave birth to us.

Freedom, Redemption and International Repatriation

my Lord GARVEYS AFRICA Do you know that Nyabinghi was set to fight invaders invading africa?

Blessed I

One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2013 7:20:13 AM

Melchezidek, i know that far-i, I did a reasoning on Empress Iyabinghi last week in zionmtn post. One of I-man favourite Empress redeemer. InI see the I well ites up in the fullness of HIM and African liberation. Blessed. I man a offer a alternative view point and reasoning. But the I no affi quench or cool the I personal view. From I see it, Every rastaman have him own a interpretation, and good, true we all have brain. As long as its ONE trod, in the name of what Marcus stood for, and what Haile-I governs. I see that in the essence of what you just talk.

Ises.

Messenger: Donald1 Sent: 7/22/2020 9:15:46 AM

I am so excited to know about you mension in which you are living. And i want to be there, yeah i know this is not possible. If you will check grademiners review then you can get educational tips. But if it is easy for you can you please share the photos of it with us

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/22/2020 9:50:59 AM

MELCHEZIDEK: Emmanuel I means God is with you all. Look to yourselves to find God. You are Jah. If you do Good you are God.

IF you do Good. How do you define good? Do you need the bible to do it?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/25/2020 11:16:50 AM

Greetings and Love Ones and Ones
Most Haile Iritical Vibrations of His Majesty's Irthlight, hoping all ones had the opportunity to hold a Vibration and give Thankhs

RasTafarI houses are many mansions...
The mother of Lij Teferi, Yeshimebet
In Amharic her name means "Woman of a Thousand Houses".
It is not by accident.. words align, stars align, all elements of Iration align to declare JAH glory.

More Love

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/25/2020 11:14:54 PM

Raspect and inity I Sistar Jah Child!
Long time dada yangu, karibu tena
Let us mek more time to reason and uplift

Ahsante sana kwa yeshimebet knowledge

Kweli tupo pamoja
Amani na upendo pekee kila siku

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/25/2020 11:21:48 PM

Dont NEED the Ible to do good or do anything else.
Truth comes from within IandI not a book, so if i have true Love in i heart it show through. If i have good tru good in iman heart that show through aswell without next man or book. Nuff good people doing good works noh deal w ible in anyway.

We were good before it was compiled and we will be good after its gone again.

Ises I

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/27/2020 3:00:06 AM

I compiled the bible. Raspecting the I them who sight that they dont need it. I read it fah my inspiration and I-dew-cation and Itations for I Freedom and Liberation.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I