Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5378&start_row=141

Inter racial breeding

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/27/2016 9:27:48 AM

I think thats a powerful stance to not deal with above and beneath.

I dont think Garvey had anything to do with Nazis

Hitler is simply the universal example of how dangerous racial pride can become.
But at the same time i dont blame people for wanting to stick with like kind.

I dont wish to get off topic so ill start a new thread

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/27/2016 9:55:35 AM

Hilter the universal example of how dangerous racial pride cac be"?
Seriously!?
What about Leopold of belgium and all dem other Europeans. against Africans and all indigenous peoples?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/27/2016 1:22:19 PM

"Racial pride"

Dont mixup white supremacy with black supremacy.

Garveys message is a necessary antidote to the position of InI black race in response to global white supremacy. Black ipremacy is a must.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/27/2016 1:31:06 PM

ASĖ;!!

Perfectly explained GA

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/27/2016 2:28:16 PM

just to add my two cents, for I, saying supremacy for anything implies one being over the other, instead ini go for FULL EQUALITY by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. but yeah comparing hitler to africans is really a joke. He is merely a small figure on a worldwide white-supremacist chessboard, and Africans should, can and will do anything necessary to stand up and get them off their backs once and for all and be equal to all like-minded bredren and sistren but at the same time be SUPREME over WHITE SUPREMACISTS and dictators.

InI humble view,
Selassie I, Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/27/2016 3:14:49 PM

Please explain how whites must fight for "equality" in a global white supremacy system that is ensures white skin privilege?

Equality with who exactly?

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/27/2016 5:45:14 PM

i didn't say whites should battle but ok. I think in this case, white people cannot lead but follow all black people in this fight against white-privilege by any means necessary. As Dr. Cornelius West says, you cannot get out of the system 100%, but you can get out of the most evil parts and strive to limit Babylons influence. Some ideas come to mind such as pulling money out of banks (or white owned banks), demanding equal and transparent job application reviews, educational application reviews, equal pay, full accountability and punishment for abuse of power ( police or anyone else) and so on. This is just off the top of my head.

Equal to who?
Equal to ANYONE in the sense of completely erasing the power white people(supremacists in power) or anyone else has over blacks or anyone else in the sense of rising to equal amounts of power, protection,education,independence and so on. Until the issue of color truly and honestly is no longer present, the battle continues.

Again, as a white man i have no intention of telling any African how and what they should do and how this should be achieved. All i can say is lead the way and you can count on me for full support as long as this struggle does not maintain and emphasize the assumption that white people as a whole carry the sin and responsibility of slave masters, dictators, racist, white supremacists. Do i INDIRECTLY have advantages because of I skin color in a system that was created by evil people with the same skin color? Yes. Is it my fault or my sin or my mistake? Hell no.

This is the only thing I refuse to accept. The rest-for ini we are one and so it shall be, there to fight right on the line next to you.

These are I thoughts in general, i know some of you may not accept it or have a different view, which i fully overs and accept.

Izez to the Most High, Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/27/2016 6:34:41 PM

TO BE PRO-BLACK DOES NOT MEAN TO BE ANTI-WHITE. TO BE PRO-BLACK MEANS TO BE ANTI-WHITE SUPREMACY.

Black Supremacy or being Afrocentric focuses on the positive and unifying aspects of our culture, history and global Black Family, IN REACTION and RESISTANCE to the EVILS of a white supremacy system. It is NOT with the intention to oppress, suppress and dominate all other cultures.
So why is it that some folks (mostly white folks) feel that being Afrocentric or celebrating Black Supremacy (according to our definition, not the Euro definition) is just like being a White Supremacist?

You will not find Afrocentric or RasTafari (Black Supremacy) promoting the domination of other races, not ever!. When INI focus on issues that affect our Global Afrikan Family, heritage, and our historic and current contributions, it is NOT done at the EXPENSE, DETRIMENT or DESTRUCTION of other races.

It is a natural outgrowth of an oppressed group wanting to find the positive aspects of their culture (and ultimately themselves as individuals) that the dominant culture tries to suppress, erase, or vilify. Therefore, it cannot EVER be equated as White Supremacy.

Not even close.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/28/2016 2:58:40 AM

Give thanks for the additional reasoning and clarification. I didn't say being pro-black is anti-white. I guess throughout school and education i've always heard the word supremacy strictly in a negative context so that is why it makes I uneasy no matter if white black or whatever goes ahead of it. In I head there is a difference between Afrocentric which is perfectly normal for I and supremacy which is not, that is just how i mind was conditioned. But the reasons you have stated are perfectly overstandable and support all of it and always have to the fullest. Terminology is the only problem here i guess. Anyway, thanks for the clarification i have a clearer view of what the I means when you say black supremacy. WIth the definitions the I has given, changes things for I so now i can say with this overstanding, UP to BLACK SUPREMACY.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/28/2016 3:04:05 AM

Must add, this is why i love reasoning. Learn & grow!

More fyah,
Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I