Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5365&start_row=1

Rasta Prayers

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/10/2013 11:11:01 PM

Prayer can get me thru tough times. here's some Rasta prayers I found online. I enjoy saying them! Do you have any you could add? I have had a hard time finding many.....

For forgiveness- ‘Jah Jah please help me to forgive… Please put your light into my heart that it may be unhardened. Jah I know with you all things are possible.’

Self love- ‘Jah Jah, right now I am not feeling much self love. But I know Jah Jah you made me in your image. Please Jah, help me to see my self the same way that you see me. For I know in your eyes I am a perfect beautiful being.’

Loss- ‘Jah Jah you see the loss that I am facing, and you know how this loss has effected my heart. Jah please give me relief from this loss, help me to see each day anew, and instill in me forward perspective.’

Healing- “Jah Jah, you see and you know my heart. Right now I need some healing, oh Most High. Please, heal my heart. Plant your seed of renewal and hope inside my heart dear Jah. In your name, I seek healing to start a new.”

Hopelessness- ‘Jah Jah at this time I am feeling hopeless. Please help me to feel a new. Place it in my heart that all that is happening around me is happening for your Higher Purpose. I remain steadfast, that you are watching over all things Jah Jah.’

Addictions- ‘Jah Jah, you see and you know my heart. Jah please help me to turn my addiction to …around. Please eliminate the urge to ….from my heart mind and body, oh Jah. You are the great creator and the great healer.’

Here's the website I got these from - there's 18 on this site

http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/18-jah-jah-prayers-jah-rastafari-prayers-for-tough-times/

Jah Bless!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I