Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5352&start_row=11

The story of Eve and the serpent

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/8/2013 8:08:22 AM

^^Selah.

The white gene is a relatively new mutation

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/9/2013 2:30:57 AM

Wow, this is racist. What about the other races? I mean there's way more than just black and white. It would seem that the dark history between white and black people has influence over many things....

Jah Dub gonna play dub music now

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/9/2013 10:13:26 PM

I see the Adam and Eve story as more of metaphorical allegory rather than an actual literal narrative of events.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/10/2013 2:47:27 AM

Its not racism mi bredda,some of the issues about the white race are facts,and its only dat many whites in the trod cant stand dat fyah because to them white supremacy is as natural as the rising of the sun.So when the truth is unfold they shout racism.

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/10/2013 11:52:44 AM

The origin of my race does not come from a biblical serpent.... That I'm sure of. i heard something before about whites being a mutation of sorts but evolution suggests that we are all a mutation of sorts

And zion mountain - your earlier post said 'if we were to terminate the white race peacefully without shedding blood...." is that something you want to see happen?

Messenger: From_Guiriga Sent: 11/10/2013 10:10:15 PM

Who wrote that account of Genesis?
The God punished Eve for the sin of being like him or them.

Eve ate of the tree of knowledge thus becoming like the Gods, knowing good and evil.

If your check it out, the Gods created the heavens and the earth, according to Genesis 1:1.

Who is the seed of the serpent?
And what is/was this serpent?

Give thanks.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:24:10 PM

Jah Dub don't quote I,especially out of the topic.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:25:01 PM

Jah Dub don't quote I,especially out of the topic,and don't take it personal

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:25:58 PM

Jah Dub don't quote I,especially out of the topic,and don't take it personal

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/11/2013 5:30:15 PM

Lol...Ok...making a note to self: don't quote zion mountain. Really, I won't. I'm just trying to learn here

Anyway...the story of Adam & Eve has a different meaning to me. Eve, as a woman, is to blame in one of the first stories in the Bible. Oh woe is the woman in those times. AND, after she eats the apple, Adam & Eve are kicked out of paradise, have to put on clothes, etc. Hence: the party is over and they start to recognize their shame, guilt, etc...being rasied as a Catholic, this story was used to teach us to feel shame & guilt, to be fearful of God's power, to resist temptation (but carry heavy blame if one falls to it), and to control our desires and bad behaviors

Being catholic sucked

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I