Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5343&start_row=1

Herbs for healing vs Babylon!!!

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eadie Sent: 10/31/2013 9:18:30 PM

blessings to all,
I work in customer service in a health food store. I use my knowledge of Jah's creations (plants/herbs) to help people improve thier health. And in my time in such occupation I have been abel to see not only the decline of the medical field through the eyes of my customers. but I've also seen the moral decay of said customers. it seems as if both the doctors and patients when an easy quick fix which doesn't exist and it hurts my heart to see that people are no longer being helped with her actual conditions but more being pacified for said conditions. to the point where they are completely confused to know that they can actually get better. this is the influence of Babylon. quick fixes that fix nothing. but there's hope yet. and I seen it with every customer has come back telling me that they are now fertile because of what I've suggested they use or that the aches and pains they normally would have completely gone. and I think job everyday for that.
blessings and good health to all.
Mrs.Eadie

Messenger: Eadie Sent: 11/3/2013 1:58:37 AM

I meant to say I thank Jah everyday.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 5:46:25 AM

I agree. Nuff respect Mrs Eadie.
However, if you give a man a meal, he won't be hungry for that day. But if you show him how to cook, he'l never go hungry again. In other words, I'd prefer the 'customers' researched and went into some studying for themselves. Probably as good or even better to promote (referenced) knowledge of self (and health) rather than just "here have this." So they will know what and what not to get from the doctor OR the health food store. BOTH can help you and both can kill you, better for SELF to know whats what. We need some serious health awareness in our community. This is 2013, people have no excuse not to ask questions and study. Guidance,

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I