Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5318&start_row=1

Who impregnanted the mother of king Immanuel I Yeshua????

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/12/2013 4:40:52 PM

Some say Yeshua's mother was impregnanted by the Holy Ghost and not Joseph,if so then how could Yeshua be a Lion of Judah if there is no Joseph seed who is David son????

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/12/2013 6:02:03 PM

Yeshua was born from Virgin Mary who conceived of the Holy Irit.

Site Selassie I's Words:

---------------------------------------------------
H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.
---------------------------------------------------

Interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2013 12:08:20 AM

Regarding This Quote

from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

That is the part that matters the most and should be I and I focus. Whether or not Yeshua was born of a virgin, the Example and Teachings He brought are the ways of God and I and I should live the same.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/13/2013 6:07:29 AM

Yes I Ark I.... I overs what the I say.the reason why I brought this reason is many say a man born from a man and woman can't be God because they say he is born with sin hence deny H.I.M but say Jesus was born of the holy spirit hence sinless.So my question is how then would Jesus be the Lion of Judah if there is no contact between Joseph and Mary????I have heard dat in Ancient Hebrew,the word virgin means a woman who had never had a child not who has not slept with a man only

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/13/2013 10:18:37 PM

It is so strange to I that people can read the words of Christ and not realize that I and I not only can be Perfect and One with God, but Christ ordered I and I to be so and showed I and I that this is the way to Salvation.

People Blind to Oneness

Perfect Livity

Many people are not meant to Sight these things. Don't worry about them, it is not their portion.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/8/2013 10:04:51 AM

To actually answer the question,

Joseph was a descendant of kind David yes but so was Mary. Joseph and Mary were distant cousins according to the bible both descendant of David.

My thing is:
- there damn well wasn't any Mary Joseph and david NAMES. These are quite simply modern names and European modern names. Just want that out there straight away.
- secondly, more important. Haile Selassie himself paid more credence to his MATERNAL lineage through Makeda rather than King David. King David only has any relevance because of bible texts and the patriarchal system of Christianity. When a baby is born we are told it is half of its mother and half of its father, and usually adopts the fathers last name and gets added to the fathers family tree. In actual fact over 70% of us come directly from your mother. The DNA is split 50-50 but everything else composing every cell in your body is directly passed from your mother alone. 100% of your mitochondria for example matches your mothers. Basically you are more of your mother than your father, fact. That's why when they do modern DNA and ancestry testing they follow maternal lineage rather than the male.

Anyway HIM knew that the HISTORY of Makeda was much longer, stronger and advanced than the history of Solomon. The history of Makeda outdates the bible and represents the throne of Ethiopia. The Ethiopian throne outdates David and Solomon and their bible. It actually outdated when the bible says the world was created!

Food for thought. What were they doing? What was their religion? What was their beliefs? We know christianity and the bible are in Ethiopia before Rome and most other places. However the bible is Not an Ethiopian document and Christianity did not start in Ethiopia. So what were Makedas people doing? I'd start by looking to ancient Kemet and Ancient Kush...... And gaining an understanding of the principle of Ma'at. This is part of what we mean when rasta say we gone past bible inna original black ithiopian style.

LAVA

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/8/2013 1:30:11 PM

Haile I Father Joseph was Divine Providence The Fatherhead From the humble Begining in Bethlehem, to the circumcision to the plight in KMT to the teaching HIM CAPENTRY Selah.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/9/2013 3:02:14 AM

Thank the I GarveyAfrica for trying to answer the question since many Is are running away from the question,providing H.I.M speech on the virgin birth but its far away from I question.

The other thing my lord GarveyAfrica is you cant tell I dat Immanuel is traced His lineage thru Mary who is from David's lineage also because if so,then we wouldnt regard Selassie I as the Lion of Judah because Makeda is not from dat tribe,seen?

One's lineage is traced thru the father,thus Selassie I came from the loins of David,so I question still stand,how come Yeshua is from dat lineage if no union between Mary and Joseph.

One Ithiopian Incient mama who witnessed H.I.M coronation said,the Jesus story is fake,the root of David spoken of in Genesis to Revelation is none otha than Jah Rastafari

Selassie I Lives

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/9/2013 9:44:42 AM

King, Rasta ONLY say the tribe of Judah and all of that because rasta Afraid to put dung the bible. It's only because of Christian minded people that saw haile as divine and then went into the bible in search of what they could use to support their belief.

Makeda went from Ethiopia to Israel to see Solomon and eventually come back with David. That's in the bible . That show you say Solomon blood line is related to Israel and the throne of Israel. There isn't much to this history and certainly not any dynasty's attached to Solomon. However makedas bloodline on the throne of Ethiopia goes 1000s (yes 1000s) of years before Israel and Solomon's throne ever existed. Ethiopia is the root not Israel. Seen?

His Majesty was asked about his bloodline going back to David and Solomon and he said himself: my throne stretches back far beyond David and Solomon. Selassie a say this. You see the logics? Selassie may be the tribe of Judah if ever a tribe existed. What we know as fact is he come from the tribe of Ethiopa, much stronger historically than any Judah tribe or rule from Israel.

We get too afraid to leave the bible and look to history

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/9/2013 11:02:17 AM

I know a tribe that fight The Bible, never the less, The Bible is 4 Iver & Iver Halelu Jah!

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I