Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5303&start_row=11

Meat is Ital

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 72
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 10/7/2013 6:06:55 AM

greetings;

yes,InI agree that it is better NOT to eat flesh,than to eat flesh,period.

however I don't see it as wickedness or sin against the Almighty to eat flesh,but really it's a personal decision,what the I eats and what not,according to the livity that the I seeks...
if the I seeks to purify his livity on a spiritual and phisical level,and as the I becomes more and more aware of his actions,it is most common that the I will make that decision,not to put DEAD into InI temple.

Bob Marley also sings:but now it's too late,men have lost their faith,eating up all the flesh from off the earth.

so he surely describes the eating of flesh as something negative.

Ark I, I agree with your post,and yes it is pure foolishness to think that the Cain and abel lesson is in the sacrifice itself,but it goes much deeper than that, seen,even if Cain would bring the lamb,and Abel the vegetables,still Cain's would be rejected by JAH and Abels accepted.

BLESSED to all;
InI JAH RASTAFARI;
HAILE I SELASSIE I;

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/8/2013 10:28:08 AM

Anyone who doesn't understand the principle of Dioxins in meat cannot hold a conversation with such an individual about Ital. in other words, go study and see if your right and the rasta man is wrong after so long is just foolishness him a talk?

KMT

What we need to realise is that most vegetarian options out here are not even ital.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/8/2013 3:45:46 PM

Matthew 15 Elaborates for Iman
[10] And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
[11] Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
[12] Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
[13] But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
[14] Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
[15] Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
[16] And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
[17] Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
[18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
[19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
[20] These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

The Christ himself said it matters not what InI eat it does not make Ones and Ones more deserving of heaven more than any one else We go to the Father not by works but faith alone
and another thing check InI pride me bredden The I say I deserve this and dat but Iya forget that InI also deserve the cross for everything I have done and will do throw away that pride and do not intend to start disputes among your brothers for the lord said in Matthew 5:9

[9] Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Selassie I Meditation

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 1:32:29 AM

Now, God ate meat, and yet he lives forever. Prince Emmanuel Charles Edward visited Abraham :

Gen.18
[ 1 ] And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
[ 2 ] And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
[ 3 ] And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
[ 4 ] Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
[ 5 ] And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
[ 6 ] And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.
[ 7 ] And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
[ 8 ] And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/3/2020 8:54:13 PM

Well... Animals can't vote, that's why we have to kill them (wink) ;)

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/5/2020 9:11:51 PM

I wonder who changed the ancient Ethiopian scriptures and forfeited the worship of God for manities (read vanities, or vain things). In my fathers' days what actually separated a sacred man was the nazarite vow. In addition to growing their locks ones would abstain from wine and vinegar of grape and fermented liquor. Nowadays the tables have turned, certainly. Men have invented things, and the whole world is changing. Sometimes man feel like a needle in a haystack, but still, men grew locks and drank their beer, because it is black man roots and culture

In all truth, you must seh call Haile Selassie a fool for eating raw meat with the Ethiopians. You must seh take all a them fi fool, Menyelek II and The king them, who have held fast to tradition and culture. The one them who fought for the land and killed people by the strength of the sword in battle and defended human rights in Africa while you sat in your mum's basement playing video games. You must seh take mau mau and Shaka Zulu fi fool, people who lived before you were born and were PROBABLY more experienced than you are.

These are princes from ancient royal bloodlines, for your information, I am African and Africa is my roots and culture.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/5/2020 9:40:24 PM

The devil has means to conquer, then they invent things and say this man is dumb and foolish, him can't invent nothing, but the peaceful man is the mightiest man, after all.

Why I say, Black Supremacy. The black man. King David royal sons and daughters, living in Jah creation, in a irie meditation

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/7/2020 5:42:11 AM

Selassie I chop off a head. Menelik stab and mortally wound a weak heart, Kimathi slew his foe and Solomon bring nuff riches in the land. Whichsoever mighty deeds have anyone done for their country? The righteous man killed his enemy and sit dung a yard and say, Man a free man. Bloodclat heathen!

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 12/7/2020 7:38:37 AM

Todays meats are often factory raised and previously wild caught fish is now farmed.

Canned mackerel from china is usually fed goose and pig shit to save costs from grain feed which is also not good feed, but better than poop from other farmed animals.

Lamb and goat are probably the best options today, and even in the past before sickness producing modern meat producing practices, sheep and goat digests better than most other meats.

If you must eat meat, make sure you know how it is raised.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/20/2022 9:02:28 AM

Greatings to ones n ones. Meat is not ital, instead it is d opposit of ital. It doesn't matter what is written in d bible, meat is not ital. Ital is natural vegan diet n is d foundation of Rasta trod. Blessed ital livity.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 72

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I