Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5302&start_row=1

Help!

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: YoungRasta52 Sent: 9/26/2013 7:30:10 AM

what do we believe happens to our body and soul after we die? I haven't found much information on this topic. Is close to the isms version of heaven and hell or something diffrent?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 9/26/2013 12:19:25 PM

The soul lives forever, it depends on where it lives. HIM says that a soul needs Christ, it is with Christ that the soul will be guided into a heavenly kingdom in mind and place. When InI reach the kingdom in the physical, InI will be given a perfect body like Yeshua, a body without blood, for the blood which is the sign of life is the imperfection and sin in man and cant enter in. This blood is incient from the beginning of man, the same blood from Adam seen. With Christ InI are given perfection, a clean life, a spirit that keeps the soul in order to practice a true livity. Read the gospels, also check Rastafari Sabbatical from the LOJ society on youtube. This ministry brings great overstanding for InI Rastafari, the I has help to grow in dis faith correctly.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: YoungRasta52 Sent: 9/26/2013 6:38:34 PM

Thank you, this was very helpful and detailed information, What about for bad souls?

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 9/30/2013 2:50:57 AM

1forTruth, Yes I! Power to the word sound

Young Ras, for the bad souls... is it really important to worry bout them or be curious. They will get theres, the wicked cyan escape Karma, for Karma is a universal law which NO BEING can out run or hide from.
Life is Eternal. ForIver. Death is a Babylonian concept. Certain Religious orders hold the power over the masses, promise good fortune in an after life, while dey work for S-tan on Jah Earth.
"Only believers in death will die."
Rastafari Icept is Life ova death. Good Ova evil. Right Ova wrong.
Karma is a real ting. So do good, and be good, and the I have not a ting to worry bout, seen? Humility, Wisdom, Patience, Compassion,.. As a Rasta Youth, Iman suggest absorb as much InFormation on H.I.M., Bible, Glory of Kings, any writings on H.I.M. philosophy which developed into what we now see today, a world wide family of Jah Children Inited in ONE Spirit. Learn my youte, be brave, listen to that innerself, Read much, study, train the I self. The King of all Kings will guide through this valley, and light the way through this darkness .

One Love
Blessed

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 10/2/2013 11:23:04 AM

Greetings RAS;

according to CHRIST teaching if InI serve the flesh and it's sinful desires InI will gain destruction from the flesh,for sin leadeth to DEATH;
HOWEVER,if InI overcome the Flesh with it's sinful nature,and serve the Irit,InI gain from the Irit Iternal LIFE;

Proverbs 12:28

28 In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

anyway,FAITH is always required,for InI cannot recieve REWARD from someone we don't FULLY believe exists...
so FAITH with RIGHTEOUSNESS and WORKS,leads to LIFE,and LIFE is Iternal.

also RASTAFARI said in one speech that spiritual power is the ETERNAL guide both in this life and the life THEREAFTER.

so acording to HIS MAJESTY words InI can be sure that there is life after the body death.

BLESSED LOVE;
InI JAH RASTA FAR I;
HAILE SELASSIE I;

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I