Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5293&start_row=1

The Art of Silence

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/20/2013 8:40:59 AM

The Art of Silence.

Before writing ,thinking or even exist ,silence already is ,
Between words and thoughts, birth and death Silence already is,
Before yesterday or after tomorrow silence will always be the present ,
Mind is the noise that appears on silence , while silence is the killer of time in the presence of life eternal,
Death is the silence in the language of the mind , while silence is the language of the wise that are alive ,
When a goal is achieved happiness is the celebration because of silence ,but goals are created by the mind to cover the truth of silence because the mind is not when silence is,
But silence is not the absence of words but the absence of thoughts, by watching the mind is to realize that mind is not conscious at all but a mechanism of thoughts ,doubt reveals the nature of mind as an illusion while belief prevent it , meditation is the art of silence while concentration is the failure of it, silence is the absence of me but the presence of I , I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA such is Silence .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 9/25/2013 6:59:53 AM

true true Ithren ,silence kills anger,silence kills foolishness .

Jah guide you.

Messenger: everton Sent: 9/25/2013 8:09:56 AM

Better still, silence is the absence of all mental constructs and verbal formulations. All ideas are mere stages along the way. Once you understand that all happens in the field of consciousness an not you, you are free to be. Free to be, but of nothing in particular. Language is limited, to go beyond you must be naked, just as you came in. The true identity is common to us all, only ideas vary, herein lies the problem of universal suffering. True meditation is concentration on the self. After all it is the reactions of the person you think yourself to be that must be under observation at all times in order to be free of it. Liberation is freedom from the person you think yourself to be.
I am is only the identity and it too is also illusory.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/17/2014 1:59:10 AM

blessed to all

yes I , silence will set InI free from mental slavery , since the mind is a good servant but a bad master.
InI ancestors always reminded InI to think with d heart not with d head , heart symbolizes d center of InI being .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2014 4:53:21 AM

Heart must lead mind /body just as spearhead leads the arrow. The arrow can't fly and hit its target goin backwards, mind must follow spirit. < 3-------(((

Silence is the source of all word sound power.....OM

JAH

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I