Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5280&start_row=1

BUN OUT ALL DOUBTS

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 9/5/2013 12:05:47 PM

Greetings in the name of His Divine Majesty Haile I Selassie I;

now,I know that it's most common for InI to Bun don Babylon,or as Ark I mentioned in his reasoning,wickedness within ourselves,wich he said is better to BUN than the EXTERNAL Babylon.

Now,I question is,is it also appropriate for InI to BUN doubts within ourselves(never heard of it,came up on the Idea Iself),for for the last time I man alway's just BUN Babylon ,but recently I started BUN wickedness.

So now I figured it would help I increase I faith if I start BUN OUT doubts,when me light the HERB,so I did,and it realy help I,as if the doubts were really starting to slowly go away from Iself...

InI JAH RASTAFARI for Ivermore;
Give thanks fi JAH JAH GUIDANCE;
BLESSED;

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 9/6/2013 12:56:16 PM

Rastafari blessings bredrin, iman is a muslim and like christianity it is filled with wickedness. The I started reading His majestys speeches and was moved by his high consciousness. Iman choose rastafari as I way of life which made I parents become very angry because they got scared. They told me all the bad things his majesty did to our people as I am an african oromo, they did their best to change I by cutting I locks, stopped partaking of the herb and refused the I to link with other rastafari bredrins. Iman redpectfully agreed to cut communication and finish I studies by next year but all this did not make I lose faith, I became stronger with higher heights meditation and accepted Jah will of what happens to I. I man is taking the nazarite vow even more strictly now and attain His majestys consciousness as I trod on earth. Iman burn all doubts for I know the time has come for Rastafari to rise and awaken everyone. I parents won't have any control over I when I'm done and iman will trod forward in this iwah. The truth will never change but people will thus everyone has to go through tribulation, keep the fire burning and like the mystical phoenix bird in saudi arabia burns itself for rebirth the fire burns out all wickedness and arise again as a better man, Rastafari cleanses our mind body and soul to the fullness. Remember this is a conscious revolution no violence at all.when in doubt read his majestys speeches.
One love bro

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 9/9/2013 6:19:04 PM

I agree InI should bun all doubts...here is verse that InI began to meditate on from Hebrew 11:5-6

for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that HE IS, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I