Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5267&start_row=1

The world doesn't need wickedness

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/21/2013 5:19:50 AM

why does the world need wars? and why do they need legues of nations? and why do they fight? why can't we all just live in peace and harmony? Give ear to I words O Jah Ras TafarI Lord of I and I salvation. Hear I and I cry. consider I and I requests. God O Most High God. For to you I and I pray. for you are not a God who takes pleasure in evil, with you the wicked cannot dwell. for not a word can be trusted of their mouth.their heart is filled with destruction. they stumble and fall before you. For I and I right is upheld. I and I God have sat on his throne judging righteously. You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked, you have blotted out their name for ever and ever. You O Lord reigns forever Jah Ras TafarI, he has established his throne for judgment. He judge the world in righteousness, he governs the peoples with justice. Surely God is a God of salvation. The Lord Jah Ras TafarI is my strength and salvation. Give thanks to the Lord, call him by his name Jah Ras TafarI. make known among the nations, that his name is exalted. Jah Ras TafarI. Sing to the Lord for he has done glorious things. Haile for the day of the Lord is near, it will come like destruction from God Almighty. The heavens will tremble and the earth will shake before the Lord God Almighty at his wrath and burning anger. O Lord God Jah Ras TafarI, teach I and I judgment, for I and I believe in your commands. I and I obey your word. The heavens declare the glory of Jah, the skies proclaim the work of his hands. The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the world and all who lives in it. The Lord Jah Ras TafarI is the Creator of this world. He is on High, coming on the clouds of heaven. He was given glory and authority and sovereign power over all peoples and nations and every language worshiped HIM. Jah Ras TafarI is the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead. Let the dead be raised and Jah be praised. And those who believes will sit on high with Jah in the heavens. Have faith and love one another. Do not suffer but recieve salvation through Jah Ras TafarI. Jah died for all of us and the dead and the living will live together with HIM.
Now I ask for the world to Love each other, and to respect one another. Live in peace with each other. Help those around you. Do not do it for a reward, but know your reward is love everlasting. Heal the sick. Help the weak. Be patient with everyone. Don't pay back wrong for wrong but be kind to each other and everyone else. Be joyful, pray, give thanks, for this is in store for you from the Lord God Almighty Jah Ras TafarI. Avoid every kind of evil. May God himself sanctify you through the spirit at his coming O Jah Ras TafarI. The grace of Jah Ras TafarI be with you.
Haile Selassie I
Jah Ras TafarI
Blessed I

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I