Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5256&start_row=1

how do I open I third I?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 8/17/2013 4:03:01 PM

I really need to start practise something that'll open my 3 I and make I more aware and consious.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/18/2013 12:17:09 AM

Read this, but not just the first post because there are a few related Rasonings throughout.

Seek and Ye shall Find

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/18/2013 7:50:50 PM

Only the power of the trinity, selassie I is worthy to and can loosten the 7 seals including the third eye

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/19/2013 6:32:58 AM

Third eyes are for cultisms.

We don't believe in cults.

We Know we have two eyes, one mouth, a nose, and two ears, which is given to us by Jah Ras TafarI.

We also have a mind.
The Emperor always exercised His mind with education.

Education is the Knowledge, and Jah Ras TafarI gave I and I permission to eat of the Knowledge.

So do your work, and what you call "third eye" will be opened.

Just be good.

Blessed Bro

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/19/2013 10:21:31 AM

blessed to all

yes I, Ras nate, the 2 eyes are just windows of the I that sees, the 2 eyes sees things dualistic, with judgements of which is good nor bad, but by being conscious of the I itself behind this 2 eyes it windows, will see things wholly with no judgements but as it is, this is called witnessing, and this is when this 3 eye is open, meaning fully conscious,the all seeing eye.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/20/2013 8:21:47 PM

Greetings, focusing on adhering to his Christ Iyesus in an iritual way and not to the letter has allowed Haile Selassie I to open I gates, I 3 I wide.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I