Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=525&start_row=1

Rasta born American

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King Jabba Sent: 12/19/2004 9:54:07 PM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty,Haile Selassie I,

I-man have an issue with people calling I-man, False Ras, Because I am American, have braids and wear certain clothing. They see I-man with His Most High around I neck and screw up their face. I may not have nattys but I still give my praises unto Jah. I want to know why this is happening.

Blessings,
King Jabba

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/19/2004 10:09:46 PM

Greetings Brethren,

Mybe these people haven't heard the good news yet? We are all one! Them may be ignorant within their consciousness towards the fact that we all are Rasta. Just not all have brought that knowledge of JAH to the forefront in their lifes yet so they seem ignorant.

Many Blessings,

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2004 1:06:36 AM

Don't worry about what others think.

Know yourself, and the I will trod as One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: King Jabba Sent: 12/20/2004 11:22:53 AM

Thanks for the motivational response, I will continue to praise His Imperial Majesty.

Bless,
King Jabba

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/20/2004 3:00:15 PM

Indeed brother I, we are all one.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/22/2004 8:14:33 AM

You are right when you said we are ALL Rasta, because that is the truth, of course we are Christians. Christ is the truth. Just because someone does not have the full knowledge in the way you described it does not mean they are not Rasta. Rasta is the truth, so how can then anyone not be. We are all one. I believe though that full knowledge is necessary to accomplish positive vibrations.

Respect,

Bergy

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2004 12:27:04 PM

I am not a Israelite, nor do I consider myself a Christian. For I interpret the Ible different. Christ is Truth does not mean Iman a Christian. Teff you say you can tell I if I RastafarI, you blind if you think I have to be like you.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2004 10:14:52 PM

No.

"I think that many "Rasta" are confused themselves about what it means.

To be an authentic Rastafarian one must be a Christian and an Israelight. The first should be obvious to everyone because His Majesty is himself following Christ."

authentic RastafarI...

I, I tell you whatever I say is not to start an aruement but needs to be said.

Aye man you think a RastafarI because you think you know what you talking about, you dont overstand. You aint no Rastaman because you read books I know Holy Trinity I know I Faith. Just because Ras TafarI was a Christian dont mean I am. Jesus was not a Christian he was Jewish (Hebrew). Listen this message board aint going to have this downpress vibe, overstand I you got your perspective I got mine learn that. You come to this boad and immediatly talk about what it means to be RastafarI as if you really know, only Jah knows if you living life correct, your just trying your best.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2004 11:58:33 PM

How do you say I dont study?

"Let there be no mistake ~ Ras Tafari can be translated literally: He who has the fear of the Lord. Some under educated Rastas have mistakenly spread the false message that it means head creator. In actuality they were not far off, the Amharic word for creator is Feteri. Perhaps they simply need to dust off their specktacles."

I was never speaking of that in my posts.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 12/23/2004 11:08:01 AM

Greetings in the name of our Imperial Majesty,
Stop because we are not getting any where. Its going in circles. No body should be getting offended nor any one attacking. Just listen to each other reasonings instead of trying to compare and test each others mental capablities. No one is going to win a prize. The I should be able to first listen then respond. However if there is no response just dont respond. All is well. Jah knows the way of the I but the way of the ungodly shall be driven away like the chaff in the wind. So long as the I know for themself that they want the truth they will seek it. But whoever doesnt...well InI suspect they know that they cant strenghten with out JAH word.
JAH RastaFarI

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I