Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5240&start_row=1

What does everyone think of the out of africa theory?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 8/3/2013 7:57:21 PM

So basically the Out Of Africa Theory' is that all races evolved from blackness in africa, then migrated out of the east africa region, and became lighter in skin color over time. What does everyone think of this???? bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2013 7:42:45 PM

I think that is what happened.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/7/2013 12:26:52 PM

I think the Garden of Eden was in Africa and all races of mankind descend from the Iriginal forebears of mankind in Africa.

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 8/7/2013 2:26:49 PM

yes, I would lean that way, but Iman realy dont know for sure. I do know that in the days of old, importance of "complexion" was not relavant. nor do I feel it is in these times. its is no more than something that creates seperation. nice to chat bout though, but unfortanaly bredrin an sistirn let this concept rule their thought process ,instead of pure Inity as IanI father command. Bless

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 8/7/2013 2:32:21 PM

I think races of mankind doesn't really exist. There is only one race, the human race. I also think that mankind originated in Africa and when they were moving more to the north they got lighter in complexion when they settled there. Even some babylonians say that mankind originated in Abyssinia and neighbor lands.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I