Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5239&start_row=1

The Art of Breathing

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/1/2013 8:20:45 AM

The Art of Breathing

Inhale air because it gives life to man,
Exhale air because it gives life to the surrounding trees ,
*Inhale is when man eats the fruit of the trees,
Exhale is when man spread the seeds of the fruit for more trees to grow,
As we breath we can't just inhale but we have to exhale too, from this rhythm of life , a single seed becomes a forest of life, love is the water and peace is the fertile soil, life is as simple as breath, we man complicated life that our breathing became so short and rapid,we seems to be creative but in fact destructive, by simply breathing deep, life can bare fruits again instead of thorns, flowers instead of dry twigs, a forest will be restored from the dry desert we created,
We created problems instead of solving it, we keep on inhaling that turned oxygen to carbon dioxide and poisoned our bodies, we have to share the love we receive , from day 1 it is the first lesson we got from our mother when drinking milk from her breast , the air that provided by mother nature is a continues love we receive while destroying it, we have to learn to exhale in order to live,
Life is as simple as breath.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 8/2/2013 4:48:13 PM

Ises to the most I,King Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI;

YES I,very inspiring thank U...

i man have a question related to this,is there any specific breathing Iditation dat InI can do?

BLESSED LOVE.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/3/2013 10:55:04 AM

Blessed to all,

yes I, Ras nate, a very simple and effective is by breathing deeply and from the belly not from the chest just like how babies breath and the most important is to be conscious of the breath, just by consciously breathing is a good start for meditation.
give thanks

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/3/2013 10:55:15 AM

Blessed to all,

yes I, Ras nate, a very simple and effective is by breathing deeply and from the belly not from the chest just like how babies breath and the most important is to be conscious of the breath, just by consciously breathing is a good start for meditation.
give thanks

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 8/3/2013 3:03:16 PM

thank u duru me a check it out.

BLESSED LOVE;
JAH LIVE;

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2013 3:32:24 PM

Breathe in gift of life, exhale thanks and praise to who made you bringing forth your fruits

And the Lord will give us his breath....

Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/17/2014 2:16:28 AM

blessed yo all

yes I , d art of breathing ,d heart beat is d essence of nyahbinghi , creation itself is in everlasting rhythm , the art of breathing leads InI to be silent , and through silence the rhythm of all creation is revealed then creation is no more a noise but a music , once attained InI nah talk but sing nah walk but dance , life is a celebration , 1 love

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I