Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5223&start_row=1

Time Wasted

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/19/2013 6:14:51 AM

Sometimes Jah shows us something that we must do or change. We must listen to this as soon as we feel it and let Jah will be done. Recently I felt Jah guiding I to make a change, but to I the change seemed too difficult and I was fearful of making it. I doubted Iself and Jah guidance instead opting for the perceived easy option. As I moved closer to the thing I should of moved away from I simultaneously moved further away from Jah. Now the thing that was previously within my control is now out of my control and has happened anyway. If I had acted when Jah guided I to act I would of been in a much better place mentally, and spiritually stronger.

Because I failed to listen to RasTafarI. I wasted a lot of time, energy and emotional strength.
Haile Selassie I lessons are so great. I and I need to learn from each others mistakes to prevent more wasted time

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 7/20/2013 4:15:49 PM

blessed love bredren. the i is not alone i too experienced Jah lesson on friday. i did not listen to my heart rather i used my mind to make a hasteful.decision which i n i dont feel too good bout it. Jah lessons are filled with fire that cleanse the heart fully thus no repeating of the same mistake.
keep the fire burning more love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/21/2013 4:18:14 PM

More Strength my lord

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I