Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5215&start_row=1

Inite against evil

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2013 10:12:27 PM

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

The glorious pages of human history have been written only in those moments when men have been able to act in concert to prevent impending tragedies. By the actions you take you can also illuminate the pages of history.

Yes I, the Most High Haile Selassie I shows I and I to Inite as One and act against the evil that surrounds I and I. To not sit back and watch evil triumph, but to speak and do the things I and I need to do to fight against evil, from within and without.

Live in Inity, forgive your Idrens and Sistrens, especially over small squabbles and disagreements. Disunity will make all of us weaker, Inity will make I and I Rise and be Strong. It is easy to split from Inity over foolish, vain disagreements, but it is a Great Strength to Inite despite the disagreements, and move Forward in Agreement.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/10/2013 6:32:52 PM

Yes I, both Haile Selassie I and Marcus Garvey speak of the importance of Inity:

-----------------------
It is only because of that feeling that I personally continue to lead the Universal Negro Improvement Association, because like every other leader, I have had to encounter the opposition, the jealousy, the plotting of men who take advantage of the situation, simply because they happen to be members of the organization, and that we may have to depend upon their vote one way or the other for the good of the cause. Not that some of us care one row of pins about what the other fellow thinks but when it is considered that ,we can only achieve success through harmony and unity, then it can be realized how much one has to sacrifice as a leader for getting that harmony that is necessary to bring about the results that are desired.
-----------------------

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I