Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5210&start_row=1

If you have to ask

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/4/2013 3:16:20 PM

If ones find it necessary to ask whether something is against Jah, then the answer is already known . Righteousness is the natural path for man. It's only when something is unnatural for InI that InI question it. InI should spend more time asking and listening to the inner Selassie I consciousness and less time asking man and listening to the wants and desires of the flesh

Blessed Love

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 7/6/2013 10:28:56 AM

Sometimes I feel my strength at the moment is not enough to keep distractions out and my experience of living a life surrounded by Babylon clouds I sight. Then a good advice from fellow Man is just what I need but then of course I must know who to speak to. The man must in that case be in higher in spirit so jah word will come from his heart and lift I up and make I sight clear.

Blessed love brother Matthew, I man see the Is struggle and it inspires I.

Rastafari!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2013 10:34:49 PM

That is often true Matthew, but not always. Sometimes things taught by babylon government and churches confuse people into thinkng something is wrong when it is not, or make them think something is right when it is not.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I