Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=520&start_row=31

The First Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/26/2004 10:58:59 PM

Yes I, the Roots and Iedology book is excellent. It has a very descriptive background about early slavery, revivlism, and Marcus Mossiah.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 12/30/2004 1:12:15 PM

I am longing to read this book. I don't know how it can reach me in africa. we do not have world class bookshops and the ones we have are corrupted, only keeps Babylon washed books.
I need a help to read it.
I,m trying to reason which way did elder Mack follow. i saw somewhere a clash of ideas tween Mack and Howell(whom we are all influenced by,almostly true) I want to read what happened on that era out of commune pinacles.
Did arcbadley dunkley continue to preach selasie? sylverstre henry,mark, hinds... also.
what was garvey opinion on rastafari? Selasie choose to remain silent why?. What is elder Planno saying today? What are we youths tinking 'bout Rasta ting?....
Mloyi.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/30/2004 9:01:09 PM

Yes I my lord, all hibbert hinds and the rest all preached Rastafari till the very end my lord. If you go to Mutabaruka's web site you will find a reasoning betwen him and Planno, who is still Rastafari.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 12/31/2004 5:04:54 PM

"RasTafarI: Roots and Ideology "

a book by ? which language ?

thank theI

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/31/2004 8:51:00 PM

Barry Chevannes is thwe author and it is written in english.

Blessed

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 1/1/2005 10:55:45 AM

thank theI.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/7/2005 9:53:55 AM

The Jamaican Observer had this to say apon The First Rasta's release.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I