Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5195&start_row=1

My Locks?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fry Davis Sent: 6/19/2013 2:32:48 PM

Greetings brethren this question comes from a fellow brethren who is asking on my account. InI was wondering if I will be looked down on by fellow rastas for my dreadlocks since they're not neglect dreads but were instead twisted into dreadlocks. I did this for the reason that the locks can show how long the I has been Rasta so after I became a Rasta I got them dreaded Please note I used no chemicals or oils to do this it was all from my natural hair that I just got them twisted and locked. So Is question is can Rastas tell the difference between natural formed locks and locks that were twisted and if Rastas will look down on him because of his dreads? (InI searched the forums and found no answer)

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 6/19/2013 6:26:18 PM

aey Fry, worry not bredrin, no utterances should come from no man regarding the Ihi's locks. IanI make covent with the king of kings quadamali Haile selassie , not men that through stones . keep head up eyes forward and seek the living god Jah Rastafari and all will be reveiled unto the I ! blessed love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I