Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5184&start_row=1

I and I are here only because Selassie I Lives!!!

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/13/2013 4:31:45 PM

InI sight how the gideon started,when InI sighted InI Father,since dat time,things have not been well with InI,babylon dem a follow InI.They have tried by all means since a long Iwa ago but InI standing tall.This had made Iman to realeyes dat for real and true,Jah Rastafari lives,for if H.I.M was dead,then InI would also have been dead by now.Look how much persecution InI bear from mystery babylon but dem cant conquer InI.InI are like sheep amongst the wolf,InI live like pilgrims in this world but still Jah Jah give InI water to drink.I remember one song dat seh "If it wasn't for Rastafari,I would have no strength to survive."and for sure Rastafari is dat undefeated,unconquerable Irit dat dwells in InI for Iternity.It is dat everliving Irit dat lives in InI dat gives I the strength to hold on nomatter wat.If InI look closely will see dat tribulation times or persecution times are allowed to befall InI so dat Jah Rastafari would reveal HIMSELF to the heathen to be the Iverliving God,because there is a time when the heathen think dat there is no way out for InI,like saying"we shall see if his dead god will save him."Jah Rastafari allows times like these to come,so as to prove the heathen wrong.Look at Daniel in lion's den,Selassie I showed it dat He lives,look at Misheck,Shadreck and Abednigo in a furnace of fire,Selassie I did it again.So InI are the living proof dat H.I.M Emperor Haile I Selassie I and Empress Menen I Jah Rastafari lives and reigns.for InI was cast inna fyah but never get burnt!!!RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/17/2013 5:15:18 AM

Yes I

I and I are carrying that pearl of truth, rights and justice. The fire of I and I father burn's Iternally. Try as they might they cant deceive I and I, I and I will always choose R over X, Most High Haile Selassie I, Jah RasTafarI is I and I sword and shield. Who shall I and I fear?

Man of right is God in the flesh

Peace and Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/8/2016 7:44:17 PM

Trod Along Angels

Trod along Angels, trod along in Jah own way (twice)
Persecution InI bear trials and crosses in I way
Say "Hotter the battle is sweeter Jah Victory" (twice)

http://rastaites.com/livity/chants03.htm

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I